013

___________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)_______________________

Don't be a Ghost reader
Please vote the chap too
And comments your fav part♥️

_________(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)_________________________

MIKEY

I stare down at my phone almost like a desperate teenager 20th times for the past one hour.
Still no sign of her.

Exactly at 6 o'clock sharp everyday I mean Every fucking day for the last 3weeks , She shows up with the sole purpose to wake me up or more like interrupt my beauty sleep.

But today , She didn't.
Which is strange as fuck
She didn't even Call or text me regrading her rain check.

Grabbing my phone , I opened the inbox again.
The texts I sent her exactly at 6:30Am.

Mikey: Is it my bad influence which turned You into a certified sleeping Beauty??

Mikey: Wake up or No Dorayaki for You today.

Mikey: Just Checked that You're not home. Damn Girl It's 6:45 in the morning. Don't tell me Distributing Newspapers with milk is your new side gig now??

It's already been one hour, since I texted her but She didn't even see it which is making me a little frustrated
since I shouldn't feel the need to check my phone every damn second to see if I got a reply or not.

But still I couldn't stop the fucking urge to Call her up and ask where's the hell  she's busy at to not even check her phone.

You know what? I don't fucking care.

My fingers tapping the screen as I quickly type the last text she'll ever get from me and turn the screen black.

Mikey: I don't like to get avoided. My doctor says it's not good for my ego. Now you have to pay my hospital bills. And if you get some precious time out of buying old fashioned properties , have your breakfast too. And since you ditched me today I'm having your shares of Dorayaki too.

With my sweet text , I tried to focus back on my pancakes and ignoring the absences of some blond girl who was supposed to be with me here.

And I'm definitely not holding on a sliver of possibility that maybe She'll show up anytime soon.

I'm not.......

Her loss , She's missing out my World's best Pancakes.

Staring at my spoon , Memory of the last night crosses my mind.
She was crying..... sobbing..... sniffing...
In the arms of her So called Childhood friend.

Yes , I tried my best not to show any interest when that piece of shit talking to her as if he owns her.

I was also neutral and chill when he dragged her in front of my fucking eyes for some "Talk" .