014

___________________(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡_______________

Please Don't be a Ghost Reader
✨VOTE THE CHAP TOO✨
AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAV
PART💗
______________________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)____________

Kiyo

"So...Sorry... Ma'am , I'll be careful Next Time"

I let out a frustrated sigh. My hands are crossed across my chest and jaw clench while I'm glaring into the soul of My good for nothing Secretary Mrs Yor.

Her head is blow down out of shame and fear while her eyes on her feet.

"Did I or Did I not tell You to inform me immediately if Something goes wrong in my absence!!!!!!" I shouted.

I fucking lost my shit on her. I know I should try to be calm right now but How can I ?? It's fucking 6 in the morning and I was supposed to be having breakfast with Mikey but here I'm in my office dealing with the ass of my good for nothing employees.

Mrs Yor flinch. Her legs are trembling and She knew really well about my wrath. I don't tolerate mistakes in my bussines.

After all I build Usuba Estates with my sweat and blood. I won't entertain the idea of anyone sabotaging my empire.

She lifted her head slowly to meet my eyes as I'm sitting in my office chair waiting for a reasonable excuse or else She can kiss her job good bye.

Cuz again , I don't need trash here.

"Pah Estates suddenly came into the picture. So The owner decided to organise an auction to sell off his Land in roponggi" Mrs Yor says in slow voice and I clench my jaw even more.

That fucking Pah Estates!!!!! I should have crushed them years ago. Now that Scumbag Is keep getting in my way.

I shut my eyes close. "Fuck offf!! and try not to get in my vision if You love your fucking job!!!!!!" I shouted at her again.

She doesn't waste anytime and quickly fucked off.

Suddenly My phone vibrates , I got three notification from Mikey. A smile tug on my lips , As I just read his message from the notification without getting it seen.

Damn , Call me delusional But Why do I feel as if He's missing me??

So, Maybe I just make him more desperate. Playing hard to get is my favourite.

My thoughts turned back to my bussines.
Focus Kiyo
If You don't wanna get bankrupt

When I started my business 4 years ago , Pah Estates was already the big name in the market. Then His Son , Haruki or whatever his name is. Mikey calls him pa chin , He took over his father's legacy.

That jerk is just a product of nepotism so that time I made my mission to take him down.
By hook or by crook.

I agree that I played dirty and snatched away a lot of deal from his mouth cuz Why not?? Everything is fair in Business.