012

__________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)________________________

Don't Be A Ghost Reader
Please Vote the CHAP too
And Comments down your Fav part♥️

____________________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)______________

Kiyo

"Yeah , I just got home"

Sometimes I feel Like Ace could be the best mother in the world. The way He gives me motherly vibes sometimes By saying 'Call me when You reach home' or 'Don't drink too much' or 'Go home before 12o'clock' , He could easily win the World's best Mommy pendant.

"Umm.. Why did You introduced yourself by your real name?? I thought You hated being called by that" I ask him finally across the phone keeping my tone casual. I could have let it slide but it's a really big deal of him to even utter his real name by his own fucking mouth.

"I still do and always will. But I thought He shouldn't know my true identity" Ace replied seriously which left me confused.

"Why not??" I ask.
"Are you really this dumb or You're just kidding me?? Cuz if you're , believe me You suck at it" Ace taunts and I raise my brow.

My nose flares , tightly gripping my phone to the ear and reply " Look Who's talking!! We both know that If there's a scale of Who's the biggest idiot , You would top the scale , This's the only thing where you can ever beat me" .

A soft chuckle excaped through his throat and I know that He's laughing at me. "Just know one thing darling. Never let him know my true identity and the fact that You're associated with a yakuza." With these words Ace hangs up without letting me speak.

The fuck!! He always hangs up on me.
Jerk

But I think he's right. Even though Lots of bussines men and women has their connection with yakuza. It's a normal thing in corporate world.
In my world

Politicalican , Bussines men and Yakuza all of them believes in keeping the government wrapped around their fingers. So basically They belongs to the same social circles.

But Maybe Mikey won't like it.
And I don't want to scare him away.

After that , I throw my phone god knows where and quickly sank into my bed. The mattress dips under my weight when my back meets the bedsheet.

My room's like My heart.
Black and Dark

My whole penthouse gives the Gothic mysterious vibes as If I perform Satanic rituals as my favourite pastime.

I mean It's not a bad idea , Can black magic makes Mikey madly in love with me?? Can It makes him crazy about me as much as I'm ???

I shake my mind pushing away these Gothic thoughts.

The whole bike ride to home was silent. I didn't utter anything probably because I was too busy thinking of the ways to ruin his jacket and neither did he said something.

Even though I'm stalking him for a year but that doesn't mean , I have every bits and pieces information about him.

I hack computer system but simply can't his mind.
I wish I could,
I wish I could be able to read his inner thoughts.