002

Don't be a Ghost reader , VOTE this chapter right now before proceeding 😁

Chapter is more wholesome than creepy so Enjoy

MIKEY

MIKEY

A Soft smile remains on my face , My eyes fixed on her back while she sways her hips and vanishes before my eyes.

Interesting.
She has an indeed interesting personality and I want to know her better.

I almost thought I found my soulmate when she mentioned about dorayaki.I thought I'm the only one who thinks Weddings without Dorayaki are so illegal.

I took a liking of her as soon as she mentioned this fact.
But That Random girl's proposal caught me off guarded. Dealing with fan girls is something I never learnt all these years.

The first time A fan girl came to me asking for marriage, looking at me with anticipation. I was on the edge to say YES. Even if I don't want to.
That day ken chin saved my back and left Emma with no Sister in law.

Emma is obsessed with Me , Shin and Izana having girlfriends.

I asked her for lunch but she refused. Maybe she's mad at me for making fun of her hotel.

But I can't help. The interior looks so old fashioned Almost from 70s. It is what it is. Period!!
I would rather have my wedding in the middle of Amazon's forest than here.

I'm making my way back to the party and I found Takemichhi and Hina Chan looking at me with a weird smirk.

What the fuck is wrong with them??

Hina walks to me and elbows my arm and takemichhi followed her and stand Either side of me.

Both of them caged me between me as
Hina Chan says "So Can you explain what the fuck just happened???" . Her voice sounds Sinister. And I think I know where this conversation is going.

I give her my confused look and replies innocently "What are you talking about??". Then again takemichhy elbows me "Don't act innocent!!! We saw what happened" and I roll my eyes.

Both of them boring into my soul either side of me waiting for an answer. But I don't have any. "I don't know what you guys are talking about" I says dryly.