015

_____________
________________________
__________________________________

Don't be a Ghost Reader
Please Vote the CHAP too
______________________________
________________
_____

Kiyo

My Six Sense is screaming that Hina and Emma are gonna commit murder today.
Or most likely right now.

But the Question is Should I help them committing this murder or Should I wait in the corner and Help them getting away with it later?

Jokes aside.
Suddenly The Atmosphere around me turned murderous and the reason is just standing right before me shoving his hands into his hoodie flashing a sinister smile.

I watch the two girls sitting opposite of me glaring into the poor soul of the one standing before us.
But What the hell is he doing here??

Takemichhi's grin widen after looking at Hina who is I guess planing the demise of her own husband.
Reason? Unknown
Do I care? Not a bit.

"Oh My God , What A Coincidence!!" Takemichhi exclaims as if He's taunting us. Both girls flare their nose even more. With their intense gaze on him , Hina broke her silence
"Coincidence My Ass. What the hell are You doing here?"

Takemichhi chuckles while watching her own wife snarling at him. He pouts slightly and says
"Aren't You happy seeing me baby? Ooch! I'm deeply hurt from the bottom of my heart"

Hina frowns even more but her gaze was fixed on him. They are having their own staring contest.

"What the fuck!!" Emma snarls out of nowhere. I turn my gaze where she was looking and my heart skipped.

Dark eyes emerges behind takemichhi and stood besides him. His intense gaze fixed on me while I watch him with wide eyes.

What the fuck is he doing here??
Mikey and His friend Ken Ryuguji stood either side of takemichhi.

"Seriously Guys!! What the hell is going on?? Care to explain Your unwelcome existence on our Girl's day out??" Emma asks firmly.

"I thought You all will get bored without us , Since You girls lack the concept of having fun , So We decided to invite ourselves" Takemichhi chuckles and wrapped his hand around hina's waist.

And Here I'm dying out of confusion?? What the hell is going on?
I was so close to find out about that mystry girl.

His graze is burning a hole in my head. Mikey kept his eyes on me completely ignoring the chaos around us.

But I remain looking at Hina , as too scared to steal a single glance of him.
People call it Nervousness!! Accept it.

That Draken guy circles around and place a kiss on Emma's cheek and recieved a death glare from her.

Hina rolls her eyes "Don't act like It's an Coincidence or something when You all purposely gatecrash here , Just because You were missing us way too much" and takemichhi just captured her lips to shut her mouth.
It was more than a quick kiss.
God! People love PDA

Finally takemichhi pulls away
"I love how You know me so well"

Emma and Hina sighs with a defeat and they literally invited themselves.
I look at him for a sec and our eyes met. I never thought that a lil eye contact could be this intimate before I look away again.

Takemichhi and Draken take their seats either side of Hina and Emma opposite of me , which left Mikey only to take a seat besides me.

Butterflies explodes in my stomuch when He finally settled down and accidentally our hands brushes under the table.
And I'm tempt to fill up the lil space left between us.

My phone buzzes in my prada bag , maybe it's urgent so I take it out expecting a text from Mrs Yor.

Wtf? My eyes couldn't believe whatever the fuckery text I just got.

______________T0 BE CONTINUE*__________