010

___________

Don't be A Ghost Reader
Vote the chap.
___________

MIKEY

"By the way , You didn't bring your girlfriend today Sir??"

That son of a bitch finally poke his nose in my personal matter.

Sanji , One of the best cook in Shibuya. But cooking is the only thing works in his favour otherwise He's a petty bitch who loves to dig Into other people's love life.
Specially His Customers.

I know it cuz I have been coming here for the past 7 years Now.
His annoying charm and punchable good-looking Features are enough to make girls blush.

But On the Top of that He's like Gossip police who knows about every hookups , exes , flings , currents of his customers.

One time He asked the same question to a guy who came with his newly married wife and After that The couple was on the verge on divorce.

I take a glance at Kiyo but she's already looking more like glaring at me demanding for an explanation.
But why? It's not like we're dating or something so I owe her nothing more than a kids meals.

Ohh!! Maybe Sanji's question made her awkward. I shift my gaze towards
Soon - to - be - rest - in - piece - Sanji for not minding his own business.

"She is Just my friend" I says non negotiable trying to sound neutral. I know which Girl He's talking about.

A mischievous smirk appears on his lips and he says "Oh!! My Apologies. You both were eating from the Same plate So I thought Omg What a cute couple". And I told you He won't let it slide easily without getting on my nerves.

Kiyo cleared her throat and turn her attention outside the window again as if she's having an affair with the outside cars and bikes. Her body stiffs and fist clenched in her palm.

Her face displays no emotion but I can feel that something inside of her changed. But I can't put a finger on it what.

Clenching my jaw I reply "It's been two years. I'm impressed witnessing your sharp memory". There's no humour in my voice.

"That's my speciality Sir. Enjoy Your meal" Sanji bow his head down a lil as a formality and disappear in the air.

Enjoy your meal?? Where the fuck He gets his audacity from??

For the whole time , She didn't utter a word. Not a single word. When I say something , I get only hmm , yeah , ohh , ok as a reply from her.

Her whole energy went down after Sanji made her awkward. Her sole attention was on the food the whole time. Keeping her head down , She just shove her food down her throat silently.

I don't know why I don't like her this silent and depressed. She looks better with her no stop chatting mouth and hyper energy.

My whole purpose to bring her here was to cheer her up a little. She didn't even come out of her house the whole day and ditch her precious office.
What? I'm not stalking her , I just know