The Death of Cindy Emily

Cindy missed Charlie and Sammy.

She would never admit it, of course. She had way too much pride.

Still, as she sat at a table all by herself in the newly revived Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, she couldn't help but remember when she, Charlie, and Sammy would visit Fredbear's for a slice of pizza for lunch.

Charlie always clutched her Marionette plushie tight to her chest, while Sammy always chided her on getting it dirty with pizza grease.

Cindy never saw what Charlie saw in the Puppet; the permanent grin on its face always unsettled her.

She disliked it even more now.

S̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ P̶u̶p̶p̶e̶t̶ d̶r̶a̶p̶e̶d̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶o̶l̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ b̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ c̶o̶r̶p̶s̶e̶ o̶f̶ C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶, l̶i̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶ h̶e̶r̶ w̶a̶r̶m̶.

Its neon green eyes stared bullets into her, as if it wanted something from her.

She tried her best to stay away from that thing.

She was interupted out of her thoughts when she heard someone talking to her.

"Cindy!" 

Cindy looked up, to see Samantha standing above her, holding the action figures she loved dearly.

Beside Samantha was a golden bunny, with a purple vest.

Cindy recognized him as Springbonnie.

"Springbonnie?" She gasped. "What are you going here?"

"I've come to bring you and all of your friends a special surprise!" The goofy bunny replied, holding his hand out. "Now c'mon, let's go get them all!"

Cindy and Samantha followed him obediently like lamb to the slaughter, gathering all of their friends together.

Caleb - Jake - and even Spencer joined them as they were led into the backroom.

Samantha was the first to go. She screamed once she felt herself being stabbed through the back.

Cindy and the others tried to run - but the door was locked.

Spencer, being the oldest, tried to fight him off. It worked - for a while. He eventually fell to the floor alongside Samantha.

Everyone was yelling and crying - begging for help from the people outside of the door.

They didn't know that the room was soundproof. No one was coming to help them.

Caleb was next - he was still holding his plushtrap toy for comfort, even when he died.

Second to last was Jake. His balloon popped the second his light faded.

And finally, there was Cindy.

She was shaking and hiccuping, her orange pigtails bobbing up and down as she sobbed.

"Don't worry," Springbonnie whispered. "It will all be over soon."

And then, everything went black.