The Death of Sammy Emily

Sammy was in the bathroom, washing his hands.

He was trying to take his mind off the fact that Charlie, his twin sister and best friend - had died.

Home had been so quiet and lonely since she was gone.

He was alone - and he preferred it that way.

But the silence was growing, and it made him uncomfortable.

He was about to go outside so that he could go join Cindy and the other kids whilst they played around the pizzeria, when someone else walked into the restroom.

He recognized it as being his Uncle William.

"Oh, hey Uncle Will!" He waved at him. "Do you need me for something?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." William glanced outside for a few moments. "Follow me, Samuel."

Sammy did as he was told, following William into a desolate corner of the bathroom.

"Close your eyes, please."

"Hm? Why?" 

"You'll know in due time."

"Okay then.."

Uncle Will had always been cryptic like that. Sammy thought nothing of it.

Sammy shut his eyes, and for a few moments, nothing happened.

Nothing until he lurched forward, gasping and panting, his eyes watering as he felt something be stabbed through his stomach.

His eyes opened, only to find out that his Uncle William had plunged a knife through him.

William stabbed him, over and over and over again, each time a sickening jolt of pain rippled through him.

Charlie, he thought, is this how you felt?

Sammy eventually passed out and died shortly after, a hole in his stomach oozing out blood.

His body was chucked into a garbage bag and thrown into the dumpster, never to be seen again.

The Emily Family had lost two of its members in the same month.

Although they didn't say anything to eachother, Cindy and Henry knew that nothing would be the same ever again.

                                                                                  ***

"That damn puppet thing is so creepy... how the fuck did it get approved?"

"Dude! Don't swear in front of the kids!"

"Oh please, this is Chica's Party World, the only people here are adults who never grew up."

"... You got me there."

"Anyways, back to what I was saying, it's just so.. lifeless. I know it's a puppet, but couldn't they have made it a little more... I don't know, kid friendly? How is it even supposed to protect kids when its confined to its box?"

"From what I've heard, It's actually pretty damn good at protecting kids. Back when this place was still new, it never let any child out of its sight. Got a lot of complaints from parents, though. Said the kids were whining because it didn't let them run around the restaurant."

"Damn, it was that bad? Was it like a programming error or something?"

"Nope. It just kinda... did that on its own."

"Huh. Wonder why."

As the two employees moved on from the topic and talked about other things pertaining to the restaurant, the eyes of the Security Puppet glowed a dark brown.