Reborn once More

Glamrock Chica was by far the best Animatronic in the Pizzaplex.

Something about watching the shiny white chicken perform up on stage brought a happiness to Cassie that she couldn't quite explain.

A̶ b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶, w̶i̶t̶h̶ p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶ e̶y̶e̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶ w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ d̶e̶c̶o̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ b̶i̶b̶. C̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ t̶o̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶, b̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ S̶u̶s̶i̶e̶.

The worst animatronic was Glamrock Bonnie.

Truth be told, she was happy when he was replaced with Monty. She didn't see what her father saw in him.

He was.. creepy. Unsettling. Those crimson red eyes sent chills down her spine.

She didn't like rabbits in general. They just stroke a deep fear in her.

S̶h̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶. H̶o̶w̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ h̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ C̶l̶e̶m̶i̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶?̶

Cassie has strange dreams sometimes. 

She is in an checkered room. Her vision is hazy. She can faintly make out a dog, with blood coating its yellow fur. She can feel something coming up behind her.

She wakes up with a start, clutching her Glamrock Chica plushie. She decides that tonight, she will sleep in her dad's bed. No matter how much Gregory teases her for it.