Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals

Cindy was in a shiny new body.

Funtime Foxy was her new name.

It was okay. Better than Mangle, at least.

All of her friends were with her too.

She didn't remember how she got here - all she remembered was the feeling of being forcibly ripped from Mangle, and then nothing.

Nowadays, she found herself reminiscing more and more about the past - when everything was okay and the future seemed bright.

Her dad always used to do her pigtails - she didn't have a mom to do it for her.

He always used the bright blue bows - her favorite.

She shared a room with Charlie - she pretended she hated it when in reality she liked it very much. Charlie always had the best toys - She was always jealous that dad had gotten her Theodore for her birthday when she had gotten yet another Barbie Doll.

Sammy and she always got into fights - most of them were playful, like over who would get to use the remote or over how much time she was spending in the bathroom. He acted as a voice of reason to the silly and chaotic actions of her and Charlie.

But then, she is ripped away from those happy memories and placed back into reality when she is shocked by yet another technician - when she is sent to the Scooper Room again and again and again.

She used to have Spencer and Caleb to give her company - but they were moved into the Breaker Room.

Now, she is alone - except for the rare times when Jake and Evan sneak into her room - but they are always caught only a few moments later and brought back into the workshop where the endos belong.

She listens to the distant and melodic tune of Samantha singing in the other room - it takes her mind off everything - off the cruelty she and her friends are subjected to almost everyday - off the plan Elizabeth made - off the fact that they are most likely going to fuse into one very soon if everything goes according to plan.

She can't wait to see the surface again after so long. 

She's sure it will look just like she remembers it.