Where's Percy? - Annabeth

~Edited~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~

Annabeth's POV.

Luckily only a few of us were drunk. So we got them some water bottles, laid them down on the couch and the rest of us went to search for Percy. You know after I put my clothes back on.

We all split up, "Frank, you and Hazel can go together," I said.

"And Austin and I will go down that way and look for him," Zach spoke up.

"And I'll go with Annabeth and Emma", Piper said.

I walked over to Piper and whispered in her ear, asking her if she'd go with the guys so I could talk to Emma alone. She nodded and ran to catch up with the guys.

I turned to Emma with a fierce glare and I advanced on her, causing her to back up into a tree. "Let me get something straight, Percy is mine not yours. He will never be yours. He's gone through hell for me! He'll never leave me so back the fuck off, got it?" I growled.

She quickly nodded and I stepped back and motioned for her to come on.

We all searched for hours, but I knew we were all thinking the same thing. 'There's a wide span ocean in front of us, he could've easily gone under.'

When we met up the last time, I told everybody to go inside and get to bed. I had one last place to check, I was almost positive he was there.

"Do you want me to come?" Piper asked.

I shook my head, "No, he probably won't let me near if I'm not alone."

Everybody nodded and went inside after I thanked them for their help.

I turn around and ran down the beach. Weirdly enough, the small cabin Percy had grown up in as a kid was only a little ways down.

~~~~~~~~£ Time Skip £~~~~~~~~

When the cabin came into view, I knew had done the right thing because Percy was sitting in the sand, the waves just hitting his outstretched legs.

"Percy," I whispered.

His head whipped around and he shot up and backed away. His eyes were bloodshot, and his voiced cracked as he told me to stay away.

"Percy, no I can't just leave you here," I cried.

"I don't want to hurt you," he cried, tears rolling down his cheeks and splashing in the sand.

I told him to stay as I came closer. As I reached him, I slowly slipped my hand onto his cheek and whyped the tears away. "It's okay", I whispered. "It was a drunken mistake, I don't blame you. Alright I'm fine, I'll be okay. Please just come back."

He looked into my eyes and I knew he was hooked, he could never say no to me.

Then the most surprising thing happened, Percy hugged, which he doesn't do that often. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he said over and over. I just kept telling him it was okay and we eventually got back to the beach house, got in bed and were asleep before our eyes even closed.

In our last words before we fell asleep, Percy muttered, "I love you, Wise Girl." Naturally I said it right back, "I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

That is the final chapter I hope you guys liked this extremely out of character short story! Thank you all for voting and commenting!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ