Party 2 - Annabeth

~Edited~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Annabeth POV.

So all I hear is "strip tease" being called out, then all of a sudden Percy and Jason are striping on the stage. Everyone stood up and ran to the bottom of the stage to cheer them on and I faintly remember seeing Leo with a video camera. That would be a funny video. I ran to the bottom of the stage with Piper to cheer on my boyfriend.

First they striped their shirts, then shook of their flip flops off. I cheered "Go Percy."

He grinned at me and dropped his jeans. I can't help but admit my jaw dropped. I also noticed one of Percy's friends starring, but I was to distracted to think about it.

Percy jumped down, grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty room. He shut the door and slammed me up against the back of it and kissed me fiercely. It hurt a little.

I could smell and taste the alcohol on his breath and it was disgusting. I only had one beer. I wasn't even drunk, but I could tell he was.

His hands slid under my shirt and I gasped. I didn't know exactly where this was going but I didn't have time to ask before he attacked my neck, "Percy" I gasped again.

He slid my shirt higher and till it was all the way off. His hands then yanked at my pants desperately. I tried to pull away, but he yanked me back and threw me on the bed before he launched himself at me.

I cried for him to stop, I screamed his name, but he wouldn't. He wouldn't stop.

I knew what was going on and I definitely didn't like it. Not one bit. He touched me in that spot as his other hand tried to undo my bra. That was it! "Percy, Stop It!"

That brought him back to reality. He jumped back, somehow with his jeans back on, when did that happen.

"Annabeth I.....I didn't......I'm sorry....I..." he stuttered, then he ran out. 'Percy wait', I wanted to yell, but I couldn't because he was already gone.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

So here's chapter 6! How was it.. a little iffy? Let me know! Please remember to vote, comment, and give me feedback!

Byee!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ