Down at the beach P. ll - Annabeth POV.

~Edited~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~

A joke. A joke. Yeah right. If it was a joke why is Leo recording everything on a camera? Why does my seaweed brain have to be such a pervert?

Why do I stay with him you ask, because I love him and he loves me. Crazy weird, right?

"Want to play spin the bottle," Percy whispered in my ear.

"Ugh", I groaned, "do I have to?"

"Uh, wait a sec, you guys want to play spin the bottle?," Percy asked the group. Getting a mix of sure's and yeah's he turned to me. "Yes, Wise Girl, yes you do," he muttered into my ear. Then he bit my ear, earning a moan from me. Everyone looked at me and let out stifled laughs. I blushed crimson as I clapped a hand over my mouth.

I pushed him away, "Stop it," I growled, but Percy being Percy didn't stop. He grabbed me around the waist and started kissing down my neck, leaving hickeys all the way down and across my collarbone. I let out a breathy sigh and bit my lip, letting my eyes flutter shut.

So naturally we all gathered around in a circle. Percy grabbed his empty soda bottle and set it in the middle and asked, "Who wants to go first?"

Leo raised his hand and started jumping up and down yelling, "Me me me, I want to go first! Pick me pick me pick me! Pleeeeeeaaasse!"

"Okay fine you can go first. Geez calm down or no blue cookies for you tonight," Piper warned.

"Yes!" Leo called out, then reached his arm out and flicked the head of the bottle. It spun and spun and finally landed on Emma. She blushed and scooted towards Leo and gave him a peck on the lips and Leo melted right before our eyes. (Not literally) Piper and Jason both smirked.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn," Emma said as she spun the bottle and it landed on Percy. Hie smirked disappeared.

I nudged him. "Oh come on, it's just one kiss. What happened to Mr. Smooth?" I asked teasing him. Leo, Jason, Austin, and Zach smirked. Percy glared back at them and their smirks were replaced by gulping idiots.

He glared at me and I just smirked. "Shut up," he growled trying to keep the blush off his face. He stood up and made his way over to Emma, who was blushing scarlet red. I swear she has a crush on Percy, but I really didn't want to get into that right now. This was a vacation, I'd deal with her silly crush when we got back.

I was brought back to reality by the wailing of laughter, I looked over to see Percy down on one knee, biting his lip to keep from going into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Then I looked past him and saw Emma, I had to bite my own lip to keep from laughing. She was just sitting there on her knees, her eyes wide and her mouth opened in an O position. I couldn't hold it in any longer and Percy couldn't seem to either because we both fell on the sand laughing our heads off rolling around with tears rolling down our cheeks.

She came back to the real world at the sudden out burst of laughter Percy and I caused. "Oh. My. God." Was all Emma managed to get out. Causing Percy to howl with laughter. She blushed an even deeper red, bringing on a new series of howls from Percy and laughs and snorts from the rest of us.

Emma huffed and crossed her arms.

"I'm -bowls of laughter- so sorry, it's just..." he didn't get to finish because he couldn't talk without laughing.

Eventually we all calmed down enough to catch are breaths, and everything was crazy from that point on. Resulting in everyone falling asleep on the beach. Percy and I fell asleep with our arms rapped around each other.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Okay I'll say there was a bit to much laughing in that one... but whatever. Please remember to vote, comment, and give me feedback!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ