Down at the beach P. l - Percy POV.

~Edited~

⚠️Warning⚠️ slight smut

Hey guys here's the next piece!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Percy POV.

After I showed everybody their rooms and we all unpacked, we changed into our suits and went down to the beach.

Everyone was sitting in group talking while I was lying down on board tanning not that I need a deeper tan but, I wanted one. Annabeth, Piper, and Emma were lying on their stomachs chatting about surfing and how awesome a surfer I am. I take pride in that one. All of a sudden a kiss was planted on my lips and I immediately responded, grabbing the waist of my hot, sexy girlfriend. I heard giggling off to the side and it was extremely quiet all around but I didn't care.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Annabeth's gorgeous grey eyes. I deepened the kiss and rolled over so I was pinning Annabeth down on my surfboard. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leo with a video camera and that everybody had moved over to his left side, watching us intensely. Which I'll admit was a little creepy but I couldn't care less.

Annabeth grabbed tightly down there and my breath caught in my throat leaving me vulnerable for a split second, but Annabeth took advantage of that and flipped us so she was on top. I heard laughing and giggling off to the side. I grinned and slipped my hands into her bottoms. She freaked and jumped off of me shrieking, "Percy!" I sat up and reached up and grabbed her butt only to have my hand slapped off. I jumped up and pulled her into me, pressing her back to my chest and our hips together. "Calm down babe, it's a joke", I tease as I start nipping at her neck. Leo was still recording...

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 2! I hope you liked it! Please remember to vote, comment, and give me feedback!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ