Percy POV.

~Edited~

Percy, Annabeth, and the mortals are 17. The rest of the seven are their respective ages.

OKAY, MY FIRST FAN FIC, SO DON'T GO HARD ON ME I'M NEW TO THIS.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

I kicked open the door of the four story beach house in front of us, my beautiful safe haven and it's all mine. I grunted as I dragged Annabeth's and my heavy luggage through the door as everyone followed suit.

"Damn Percy, are you rich or did we break in here and we're staying here for the week than leaving before the owners come back?" Austin asked in awe. "Yes and no", I answered leading them to the elevator. It's a four story beach house what did you expect. "My dad, uncles, aunts, and some other relatives I don't want to talk about, decided on giving this to Annabeth and I for a congratulations present", I finished. We piled into the huge elevator while the others waited down stairs for the elevator to come back. "What was the present for?", Austin asked. I rolled my eyes, he is so annoying, but that's probably how I am around Annabeth. I roughly grab Annabeth's left hand and held it up for everybody to see. There sat an engagement ring, it was a simple silver band with three diamonds implanted on top and the words 'Forever Yours Wise Girl' engraved inside. Everybody gasped. Oh no.

The rest of the group finally made it up the elevator to the second floor where the rooms were and everybody busted out with the news.

I sighed. This is going to be a long week I thought as I flashed Annabeth a dirty yet adorable, blinding white smile. She just rolled her eyes, but I could see the small smile playing on her lips. Oh yeah this is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Here's the first chapter! I hope you liked! Please remember to vote, comment, and give me some feedback!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ