Bored - Annabeth POV.

~Edited~

Chapter 4 here we go

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Annabeth POV.

I woke up on the beach the next morning with strong arms rapped around me and something warm and wet running down my shoulder. I looked over to see Percy drooling on my shoulder. Okay that's just disgusting.

I pushed him off of me and he woke with a start. "What the hell Annabeth!" Percy yelled waking everyone else up.

"Well I'm sorry for waking you up Seaweed Brain but you were drooling on my shoulder," I stated wiping the drool off and flinging it at Percy. Unfortunately he dodged.

"Whatever," he muttered under his breath.

I scoffed and stood up, grabbing my stuff and heading back towards the beach house.

Percy raised an eyebrow, "Where do you think your going?" He asked standing up.

"Back to our room. You can come if you want, I'm not stopping you."

He stood there for a minute then yelled, "Hey, wait up." He grabbed his board and bolted after me. When he got beside me he kissed my cheek. I blushed, causing him to grin and sling an arm around my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~£ Time Skip £~~~~~~~~

Percy and I lay on our bed, staring at the ceiling. Bored out of our minds, everybody had came back in and Percy made everyone breakfast. It was delicious, who knew he was such a good cook.

"Percy, I'm bored", I whined, looking up at him.

He grinned and looked down at me, "I know what we can do", he whispered.

"What."

"Let's have a Party."

I groaned, "Fine, I guess we can".

"Yes!" he yelled.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Hey how was the chapter guys?  Please remember to vote, comment, and give me feedback!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ