Party 1 - Percy

~Edited~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Percy POV.

After Annabeth said we could have a party, I shot out of bed and raced to Jason's room.

I barged in to find him playing on his Xbox 360. "Jason, Annabeth said we could have a party," I walked in and shut the door. In a hushed tone I said, "Go get a couple six packs."

Jason looked at me then seemed to realize what I was saying, he shot out of his chair, "Oh, okay!"

"Go tell the others, and send Leo to my room, we'll get everything set up, then you, Hazel, and Emma are gonna help me cook up some food," I ordered.

Jason nodded then ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~£ Time Skip £~~~~~~~~

Everybody that wasn't ordered to help had to stay in their rooms while everybody else worked. Leo and I replaced the regular lights with colored lights, set up a music system and stage with microphones and drums and guitars, we set up the pool out back with streamers and electro lights. After Leo and I finished he was sent back to his room and others came out.

Jason, Hazel, Emma, and I started working in the kitchen, Jason set up cups and glasses and the wine and beer. The vodka was placed in one section, we had like three bottles, and there was a paper stating it was property of Percy Jackson and Jason Grace and wasn't to be touched. We got chips, candy, and junk food. Everything was covering the counters, along with the chocolate fountain.

I sent the other three back up stairs to get the others, while I got a cup of vodka and started some music and sat down on the couch and waited for everyone to come down.

Soon the others were walking in and saw the work and let's just say they were wowed.

Annabeth came over and sat down in my lap, "Wow, you did a really good job. This is amazing," she whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Thanks", I whispered back.

She looked at my cup, "What's that?" she asked.

"Vodka, you want a beer?" I asked.

"Uh, maybe I could have just one," she said unsure.

I grinned and got up to get her one, people were already drinking and piling into the food, Leo had already attacked the chocolate fountain with marsh mellows.

I grabbed a beer and brought it back to Annabeth. I popped the top and handed it to her, she took a sip. I held my hand out to her, "You wanna dance?"

"Sure," she smiled.

I grinned and grabbed her hand and in no time we were dancing the night away.

~~~~~~~~£ Time Skip £~~~~~~~~

In about and hour, Jason and I had drained the vodka to the very last drop and were drunk as hell, along with everyone else. I stood up off the couch and grabbed Jason and pulled him on to the stage with me.

I pumped my fist in the air and yelled, "Strip tease." I whooped and hollered along with Jason, while everybody else was laughing their heads off in their drunken state. I pulled my shirt off and so did Jason, everybody was cheering us on. Annabeth and Piper were at the bottom of the stage cheering us on. After the shirts came the.......

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Well there's chapter 5 how was it? I hope you liked it! Let me know. Please remember to vote, comment, and give me feedback!

Byee!

-IaminlovewithPercyJ