Part 2.

Cara

"ID's at the ready!" A voice bellows from the front, and I reach into my purse, grab my ID and my two mini bottles of white-rum, handing one to Taylor as she blows her vape smoke in the hair of the person standing in front of us.

We secretly giggle, cheers our 50ml bottles together and down the hatch they go, Taylor grabs mine from my fingers and discards of
them behind her. "We're here with Scotty T. It should be Taylor Rowland plus one." She says handing her ID to the security. He inspects hers, then mine and swiftly puts a line through her name on his clipboard.

"Have a goodnight, ladies."

We thank the man, and walk into the square room before the club entrance where music is already spilling out of. "Phones over here, get your ticket, do not loose it. Loose your ticket, loose your phone!" A petite lady yells from the desk. "Ladies, phones!"

"My boyfriend is the producer, can I just let him know we're here?"

"Should've done that before - when you were in line. Phones or leave."

"You're being a bit Sergeant with your job." Taylor comments, as she hands her phone to her, "we can just go find him." She whispers to me.

I need a drink. Alcohol definitely helps nerves more than green tea. Will inform therapist.

I pull my phone from its clear case and stick her raffle-style ticket with the numbers 162 on in the back of my phone and the other in my purse. 162 people in front of me and however many will follow.

Make a mental note to look up definition of exclusive.

Grab Taylor's hand, "drink first." She tells pulling me through the doors, thank God, "then find Scotty!"

"Two, no four shots of tequila with the lime and salt and then two vodka cranberries and two Wray and Nephews with cola!" Taylor shouts across to the bartender.

"Do you want me to get this round and you get the next?" I yell in her ear.

"It's a free bar, ladies." The bartender yells as he slides 4 shots of tequila, salt and lime wedges across to us.

"Ah, I love these parties!" Taylor yells as we both neck our shots and wait for our drinks.

Free bar means I will be getting wasted. Free bar means I should not have had so many shots of tequila before I came out but one must keep up with Taylor and "Scotty T!" I yell in a deep voice.

Tequila has definitely hit me.

Scotty whips his head around and laughs, joining Taylor and I at the bar, he kisses me on the cheek and says hello before grabbing the back of Taylor's neck and pulling her in for a deep kiss, I look at the bar, our drinks our set next to us, I grab my pink looking vodka cranberries and take a big gulp out of one of the glasses.

Scotty T takes his sunglasses off and puts them on me, "Cara!" He yells, he's drunk too, "how the hell have you been?"

"Great! You?" I yell back. I pass Taylor her drinks and move the glasses on top of my head.

"Both of you, follow me." He says, before whipping his head round to the barman and clicking his fingers, " champagne!" He yells. A bottle finds its way on to the bar and in the hands of Scotty T. He takes a swig, we walk behind him.

He takes us to the side entrance of the DJ booth and a security guard examines his All Access Areas badge clipped to his jeans, "these two are with me."

"You need to get them badges." Security no.2 clasps his shoulder, "backstage - yeah? Just speak with Julia." Scotty winks at him and before I can even scan the crowd we've just walked though, Taylor is pulling me through the barricade.

I look at her hands, she should have two drinks, one is empty and the glass with her remaining rum and coke is placed inside of it. I follow suit and drink the remainder of my first drink.

We go backstage, in the green room is an array of men with no shirts on, drinking a selection of alcoholic beverages. "Get yourselves acquainted and I'll grab your badges, pass this to Aaron." Scotty hands Taylor the bottle of bubbles.

"Oh Taylor!" A man's voice sings, "looking sexy mama!"

Taylor giggles, "hey Aaron." She smiles wildly, handing him the bottle, "Scotty told me to give you this."

"Take some." He encourages. She takes a big gulp.

"Aaron this is Cara," they both look at me, "she's the bestie."

"Hey Cara, I'm Aaron." He sticks a hand out and I shake it, before devouring the remainder of my second drink, "party girl, I like it. Hey Diddy, get this lady a drink." He shouts, before opening his arms for a hug.

He squeezes me. Proper cuddle. Just met this man. "Thanks for coming, I appreciate it." He says.

Oh. It's his album.

"Oh my pleasure, Taylor has been excited and I know how under wraps you've kept Scotty." I laugh.

"Can't believe he stuck out his NDA."

"Aren't they legally binding?" I ask. Aaron shrugs. A man, Diddy - I can only assume, hands me a drink.

"That's uh-" he looks at the drink, takes a drag of his blunt, "rum." He says. Turning his back to me.

Take a sip. "Oh, just rum." I splutter. Taylor laughs, she takes the cup out my hand and even though there's half a glass of rum there, downs it like water.

"Let's go dance!" She says, grabbing me and Aaron and pulling us out the green room.

"I gotta stay in the green room until I'm ready to announce the album ma," Aaron says, "but save a dance for me." He winks at her.

"Baby," Scotty shouts, walking to us with our AAA badges, clips mine to my harness and Taylor's to her thigh highs before kissing her legs. "Don't forget these."

"Come for a dance." She says.

"Hang on" he says sticking his head round the door of the green room and talking with the guys in there. "Kay, Aaron wants to dedicate a minute to me when he announces album in 15 minutes so I gotta be back here in 10."

_________________________