Part 4.

Cara

Climb out of the car. In style. Aaron takes me by the hand. Unsure of how this has happened. I let it continue.

Scotty T and Taylor are walking hand in hand too. I notice a lot of people pulling up to the function. There's flashes from paparazzi by the entrance. They take a photo of Aaron. Who's attached to my arm. Amazing.

Have a flashback to me telling Taylor that no paparazzi would take photographs of us. Did not know at the time I would be attached to the guest of honour. Feel ridiculous. "Come mama's," Aaron says to Taylor and I. We walk in.

"Aaron!" Kendall Jenner runs up to him and jumps on his back. "I am so proud of you!" She yells, planting kisses all over his cheeks.

"Hey Ken," he says bringing her in for a very intimate cuddle. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you." She says, hugging him again and locking eyes with me over his shoulder. "Oh Cara! You're here." She's about as intoxicated I was getting those tequila shots earlier, but she's a happy drunk. It's nice.

"Hey Ken!" I test out Aaron's nickname for her. Doesn't bat an eyelid. Cuddles me too. Not how I expected my night to have been going. Don't mind it, surprisingly. "Have you met Taylor and Scotty?" I ask mid-hug.

"No," she says pulling away and looking at me. "Introduce me." She says. "Oh, Kylie is coming. She's on her way." She talks to Aaron.

"Awesome."

"Taylor, Scotty!" I say. "Kendall." I don't feel as though a formal introduction is necessary. Too formal for this setting. Everybody on planet earth knows who Kendall Jenner is. I don't know her well enough to introduce her properly.

Kendall's phone rings. Aaron says he is going to 'grab the mic' and let people know he's arrived. "Hey Hails." Kendall says. I light a cigarette. "Oh you're coming with Kylie?"

Taylor and Scotty are seductively in each others mouths. Wait for Kendall. Drunkenly decided we're probably best friends for ever and ever-ever. "Right okay. Kylie, Hailey and Justin are on their way babe," Kendall says. "I'm gonna go wait for them. I'll catch up with you later?" She says hugging me again. "Can I have a little puff on your cigarette?"

"Do you just want one?" I ask.

"Kylie hates when I smoke!" She says laughing. She takes the cigarette. "Fuck it let's go and get a shot!" She says pulling me arm. "I think your friend is preoccupied." She laughs.

"I'm used to it." I laugh with her. She takes me to her table. A bottle of 818 sits. Always wanted to try this. Familiar faces in the girls before.

"Kendall just ask her to join us!" Stass says.

"She's with her own friends." Kendall laughs. "You're more than welcome too though." Kendall tells me, maintaining eye contact with me.

Felt a bit back-handed. "I'll come find you later." We do a shot. I head back into the crowd. Aaron is on the mic. We make eye contact. He scans the crowd and back to me. He waves me up. I find my way to the booth.

"Hey." I say, rather breathlessly. Too many cigarettes. He has a blunt. Offering it to me. Sober enough to know I shouldn't mix. I decline.

Aaron speaks to the people who are in attendance of the after party over a microphone connected to the DJ decks. There's maybe 70 people here. It's cozy. "You wanna come to the studio some time, Ra?"

Has he give me a nickname?

"And do what?" I ask. He laughs.

"Listen to me, throw ideas at me - give me your opinion." He says. He's looking down at me and licks his lips. Flirting? Flirt back.

"You'd value my opinion?" I bat my eyelashes at him. "Why would you do that?"

"You seem like an intelligent woman. Fierce." He tips his head down. "Sexy." He whispers in my ear. Hair on neck actually stands on edge. "Why wouldn't I value your opinion." He stands back up.

"Maybe I will." I say. "Pass me your phone." I hold my hand out. I take a photo of the both of us, and then save my number under 'Ra.' with said photo.

"I won't forget what you look like." He laughs.

I send the photo to myself from his phone. "Maybe I will." I smirk. He laughs. "You don't have anything going on with Kendall do you?" I ask abruptly.

Aaron screws up his face. "Nah mamas. What?" He laughs.

"I just don't wanna step on anyone's toes." I say. "Excuse me." I leave the area immediately. Foot in mouth syndrome. Word vomit. Sick to my stomach. Why would I say that.

Air, please.

I make my way outside. I check the time on my phone. 23:44 Look at the 162 raffle ticket on my case. I'll keep it. It's not exactly like nights like this are common.

Flashing like crazy. Avert my eyes. Remember Scottys sunglasses. Put them on. Look back at the flashes. "Kylie!"

"Kylie over here!"

"Kylie how was Paris!"

"Justin, bro how are you!"

"Hailey, Justin over here!"

"Hey Hailey!"

I light a cigarette. Kylie Jenner walks past me, Hailey and Justin Bieber following behind. They all go inside. I try not to freak out that I've been within a step away from both the Kar-Jenner sisters this evening. Kylie was wearing a body-con white dress, how does she look that good after two children? Heels and full glam.

Hailey has on a mini skirt and oversized shirt but it's unbuttoned and a small strapless crop top underneath and some lightly heeled loafers. I'm all nudes and browns.

Justin wears basketball shorts and a jumper. Sneakers.

They look like they didn't even plan to go to the same event.

I stomp my cigarette out under my boot and head back inside, sending a text to Taylor.

Where are u? Fuckin Kylie Jenner just turned Up with the Biebers!

Where are u? Fuckin
Kylie Jenner just turned
Up with the Biebers!

we're at dj booth

where r u???

Aaron is asking for u lol

Ok I'm comin.
seen 23:49

________________________