First Encounter?

Imagine you were in bed scrolling on your phone dreading how broke you were right now. Why? Because The Enhypen we're in YOUR city and you didn't get the tickets to see them. It was 12 am and they had just landed only an hour ago. Damn yourself for having to watch as other people would get to meet them tomorrow and you had to sit back and only see it all from tweeter. This was your Ult group, like people didn't understand how much you loved them. You felt it in your bones, this was the worst ever. It's rare that they even come to the country let alone the city you live in. They were a measly 5 minutes by car.

As you were scrolling away on your phone, your next few actions were all a blur. You looked up at the night sky remembering what you just did. Slipping your shoes on and grabbing a hoodie was the first to come back. Then your keys and finally the flood gates opened. You had left your house to walk to Enha's venue. Why did you do that? You can't really recall, all you know is that having a car would be good right now but you don't even have a license to drive it so what's the point. A few obscene words murmur out of your mouth as you walk down the street. You can't even remember how long you've been walking. Looking at the map on your phone definitely didn't make you feel any better. You were about 10 minutes away!? It says it was an hour walk wtf?? It took you that long to realize what happened?

Reality hit like a ton of bricks. What even was the point of walking to their venue? It's not like they are just going to be walking around at almost 1 o'clock at night. Stupid stupid stupid. You decided turning around now was probably the safest option, even though you were alone, at night, on a seemingly empty road. What could go wrong? A lot.

As you started back down the road looking down at your brightly lit phone screen, the sound of screeching tires rang loudly from behind you. Your head whipped in it's direction, noticing the large black suv barreling towards you. Wait? That wasn't just coming down fast towards you but it was coming directly at you. You jumped back just in time as the car hopped the curb right where you had just been standing. They sped away just as fast as they came, leaving you a huffing mess. You grabbed a hold of a tree that was nearby to regain your composure. What the fuck just happened??

After a few moments you began walking away then running. You were definitely not a track star but at this moment you were fast on your feet. Unfortunately you couldn't run for long, stopping to catch your breath. As soon as you did the screeching echoed throughout the silent night once again. In your attempt to possibly avoid death another day, you stood back from the curb once again. But this time instead of nearly hitting you the car pulled up right next to you and out popped two people who looked straight out of the movie "Men in Blue". Full suits, bald heads and black sunglasses on at night. You tried to run but in the moment you froze, giving them just enough time to snatch you up and into the car. Shit, fuck you're really a goner. You say a quick goodbye to your parents and your cat Egg, that's waiting for you at home. You know how they say try to talk to your kidnappers to make them know you're a real person? No, you accepted your fate. At least you got to do some of the things you wanted. Meeting Enhypen wasn't one of them but hey, you tried and that's all that matters, right? Wrong. You were shitting your pants, figuratively and maybe a little bit literally.

When the car started moving, they put a cloth over your face and wrapped your hands with rope. Maybe it was because the ride was bumpy but if you wiggled your hands a little you could definitely get out of your restraints. The one time your comically small hands came in handy. The drive wasn't long, maybe 5 minutes before the car came to its final stop. No one said a word the whole drive, increasing your already high anxiety level. At least pretend you care that you just cat-nabbed a girl off the street. Was that so much to ask for?

The sliding doors opened and who you assumed were the two goons that took you, pulled you out of the car and onto the ground. The smell of fresh cut grass was strong and the sound of multiple shuffling feet was clear as day. Cutting off one sense really did heighten the others. You and your captors walked a short way before the atmosphere changed and the floor felt harder than before. You could only assume you were indoors as a bright light was pointed directly at your face. You couldn't see anything but you still tried to keep your eyes open, focusing on that light.

A voice rang through the room, "Finally you guys are back- what the hell!?" A man spoke. His tone started annoyed then turned to disgust in an instant. "I told you to bring her here not kidnap her? My clients are going to be very upset. Do you want us to have a lawsuit on our hands? Seriously, what is wrong with you?" His voice was stern, like a father disciplining his naughty children.

"We were told to bring her here by all means necessary." A deep voice from beside you spoke.

"I definitely didn't say kidnapping, anyways let's get her untied." The first man said. You could feel him reach you and take the blindfold off, so you wiggled your wrists free. When your eyes finally adjusted to the light the man came into focus. He was older, probably 40s or 50s and had a clipboard held close to his chest.

"What the hell is going on?" Your words finally reached your lips.

"I'll explain as we walk. Again I sincerely apologize for how you've been treated tonight. My clients are not going to be happy once they find out about this little stunt." He said, shaking his head in anguish.

"Clients?" That was the first thing you were dying to know. Someone hired this guy to hire people to come get me? Literally what?

"It's better you know once we see them, they are just up ahead. Those buffoons from earlier aren't supposed to know who I'm employed by. So you see it's more complicated if I try to explain so I'll just let them do it." He tried to reason with you but nothing makes sense. Finally as he relaxed his arms you were able to see what he had on the clipboard. There was a stack of papers and on the top one it wrote in bold letters "CONTRACT". Oh fuck.

You continued walking in a complete state of confusion, when you reach a large conference room. The man opened the door to reveal a long table with rolly chairs pulled up around it. He motioned for you to talk a step into the room and when you finally did, the people waiting had come into view. About 3 women and 8 men sat at the opposite end of the table. They all had masks and beanies on to hide their faces.

"It's ok, you guys can relax. I'll have to explain what happened with the bodyguards but before that we must explain what's going on. Please introduce yourselves." The man says pulling a chair out for you to sit.

One by one the masks and beanies come off. You sat in utter shock as they revealed their faces.

"I feel like our greeting is a little too formal, anyways um hello we are Enhypen! We're so excited to finally meet you." The leader says.

WHAT?!?