A Party?

A few weeks have passed since then. The boys went back to work after that day so you've barely had any interactions with them. Mostly 'have a good day' and 'goodnight' because they leave early then don't get back until after dinner.

As for you, the shopping district close to the dorm has been your best friend. You went there like 3 times in one week, luckily you can afford it now. Today you decided to get some ingredients to bake cookies since tomorrow was the first day all the boys had off in a while. Their schedules have been so packed with promotions, you thought they deserved something special on their day off.

As soon as you got home you got to baking. It was a surprise so you quickly hid them in the bottom of the fridge when they were done.

Your alarm rang as loud as ever at 8:00 sharp. Still fuckin hate that thing. You barely slept from being all giddy about spending some time with the guys. You threw on some sweatpants and a cropped shirt but no skin was showing. They didn't get a show just yet.

The familiar smell of waffles filled your nose, this day was already off to a great start. When you arrived in the kitchen, Jay was turned away from you at the stove. Jungwon and Sunghoon were already waiting at the table.

As you approached, their conversation was interrupted by your presence as they turned to you in unison.

"Good morning. Long time no see." You started, hoping to casually join in whatever they were talking about.

"Good morning! Come sit, we were just talking about what to do today." Jungwon happily patted the seat next to him.

"Morning." The icy man spoke, avoiding eye contact. Shit, you totally forgot to talk to him about what happened that day. This was really going to bite you in the ass so top priority is trying to get him alone to talk.

Jungwon must have sensed the tension as he started talking, "So we were thinking because today is one of the last warm days, maybe we can all hangout outside and go swimming or something."

"That is the best idea ever Wonie! I just bought this really cute swimsuit too." You perked up at his suggestion.

"Sounds like a great idea to me!" A familiar face joined the three of you at the table. "I need a good pool day, work has been nonstop." The foxy boy said, resting his head on the table.

Another voice joined, "That's for damn sure. That one dance has been messing me up." Jay sat a large plate of fresh waffles onto the table. "I'll go drag the others out here, you guys get started." He said, leaving as quickly as he came.

"Thanks Jay!" You yelled, taking a warm waffle off the stack. "You guys are killing me, can't you give me a little spoiler? I am sworn to secrecy like legally." You pleaded, hoping one of them would cave. One night you heard Sunoo humming through the bathroom door but that was all you got so far.

"No can do, that takes all the fun out of it. You have to wait like everyone else." The leader brushed you off.

"Suck a stickler." You pouted, continuing to eat your food.

After about 10 minutes Jay came back out, literally dragging Ni-ki and Jake with him. He wasn't lying about that.

"Won, I can't get that geezer to get up. Can you please? And if he says five more minutes tell him I'm going to throw the food away." The second oldest sighed, placing the two groaning boys at the table. "Stop your whining, I made this for you and I can take it away." His angry voice was kinda cute.

"Ugh whatever. Thank you mom." Ni-ki groaned out, taking a seat.

"Call me that again and I'll treat you like I'm your mom." Jay snapped out.