Consequences?

The next few days were pretty tame considering all the commotion from "kissing" Jungwon. The second blood sucking was coming up tomorrow though, leaving you alone with each of them once again. Although you felt closer, it was still kind of nerve racking.

When you woke up this morning you got to your usual lounging around then stopping at a jewelry store to get some new stuff. Besides the occasional chaos, you really were living the good life.

Tonight you guys were going out to one of Jay's favorite restaurants. He raved about how it had a private room that was perfect for a quiet outing without worrying about crazy fans coming up while you eat. It was also a little celebration for their new album.

After taking your daily nap, you decided to get ready a little early. Luckily you had your own bathroom so you could take as much time as you wanted. You took your shower first then applied skincare, followed by makeup. One night you asked the guys about their skin and Sunoo was happy to get you some products to use. It was incredible how great your face looked now. The makeup was a little foxy compared to your usual but you wanted to change things up. Deciding to straighten your hair for a more sleek look.

By the time you were done, you had about an hour to spare so you went to your room to pick out your outfit. The clothes were dark wash jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and a leather jacket to go over top. Earlier today you got these really cute pearl earrings that came with a matching necklace, so you put those on too.

All that was left were the shoes, which you now had many to choose from. Pondering for a moment you decided on black boots that had a 3 inch heel. The added height made you feel really tall. Looking in the mirror in your room, you looked fucking incredible. You snapped a few pics when suddenly your phone started buzzing like crazy.

Notification after notification in your messages could only mean one thing. The group chat. You opened it up seeing this,

Jaybird - Are you guys ready to go? We should leave early

Wonie - I'm ready, I think Hoon and Sunoo are meeting us there

Jake 🐕 - Give me like ten minutes

Baby 🐥 - You started getting ready like hours ago dude how are you not ready

Jake 🐕 - Shut up I'm almost done

Heedeung - We should just leave Jake here

Jake 🐕 - Dude wtf you too??

Heedeung - You always take forever bro

Jaybird - Get off your phone and hurry up already

You - I'm ready, I'll be out in a minute

Baby 🐥 - Even she's ready 💀

Jaybird - Jungwon and I are headed to the car. Meet you guys there

After that text you took one more glance in the mirror, grabbed your purse, then headed out. When you reached the living room, the tallest boy was smiling down at his phone. His slicked hair really suited him, making him look even more attractive. Hearing your footsteps, he turned to face you, showing a shocked expression.

"Woah, you look..." Ni-ki's words trailed off as he stared at you.

"I think he means to say hot." The oldest's voice came from behind you. He walked past you, giving you a smirk as he did.

"Aww you flatter me." You cooed at the two guys in front of you.

"It's not hard when it's the truth." Heeseung shrugged with his hands tucked away in his long black coat.