A real fun time?

Jay led you to the kitchen, where he explained the prep for the ingredients. It hadn't been that long since lunch so you were going to help him get everything ready for later.

He handed you some peppers and zucchini while he set up a knife and cutting board. The way he placed everything out for you made you giggle to yourself a little. He was so detail oriented like he was setting a table and it had to be perfect.

You took the veggies over to be washed in the sink. After that you returned to the board and began to show off your superb cutting skills.

"Wow! You really do know your way around a knife." Jay looked shocked, stopping his own cutting to see what you were doing. His task was the chicken.

"If I learned anything from school, it was how to cook. That was my favorite class." You reminisced.

He gave you a little smile before continuing, "I've always thought it would be cool to take a cooking class."

"I liked baking since I was a kid but I got more into cooking when I took that class in high school. To be honest, that's where I learned a lot of my cooking knowledge. It might be weird to admit this but I always wanted to cook for you guys." You opened up, focusing on your cutting.

"That's not weird at all. Making food for others to enjoy is what cooking is all about. Maybe you could bake something for us, I'd love to help." He replied, you looked over to see a huge smile on his face.

"I'd love that, as long as you follow my orders." You teased.

He let out a laugh, "Of course my lady." The words came out with instant regret from him. "Shit, don't tell anyone I said that. I just realized how embarrassing that just was."

You had to put the knife down to control your laughter. "That was great, no promises though."

"Damn it. I guess I'll just have to find out a secret about you, to hang over your head." He emphasized 'your' for dramatic effect.

"Oh, I'm so scared." You cooed sarcastically.

Jay paused for a moment, gripping his chin like he was thinking hard about something. "Hmm maybe I'll find out what happened between you and Hoon. That guy can't keep anything from me." He said, gaining a shocked look from you.

You gulped loudly, face turning a little pink. "It really wasn't anything! I just said something... ok fine I won't tell anyone, promise." You admitted defeat.

There was a smug look, almost an 'I got you' face that Jay sent your way. It pissed you off but you know that he can't find out what you said to Sunghoon. They would never let you live that down.

"This is fun, I should say dumb stuff more often." He spoke happily.

"Well next time you won't get off so easy! I'll bully Sunghoon into not saying anything." You raised your voice with a pout.

"I'm looking forward to it. Once you're done cutting, let's put that in the marinade." He brought the subject back to the task at hand. You gave him an annoyed face before continuing to cut.

When you were finished, you turned to look over at him and it was quite a sight. His rolled up sleeves, hair falling over his eyes, and damn those veins in his arms were sticking out. You were trying your best not to drool but wow.

The two of you sat down at the table after you had finished prepping. You guys got to talking about food and before you realized, a lot of time had passed.

"Is that clock right? It's already 6? I didn't mean to talk your ear off about cooking when we actually need to cook right now." You said, looking over at the oven clock.