The Truth?

You called the guys, handing out each dessert. They were all giddy except for Sunghoon. He was the last one and he just thanked you quietly.

Everyone else was pretty preoccupied so the two of you easily slipped off into your bedroom after eating your snacks. You sat on the bed, motioning for him to sit with you.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You asked, playing dumb.

"Well.. about what happened when I bit you and all that." This was the first time you've seen him twiddle his thumbs like a little kid. Made you want to tease him so bad. "I'm really sorry for being so rude. I know you said it was ok but I just feel weird. I've really been thinking about things and I just wanted to make sure you knew I'm not always like that." He explained, looking down into his lap.

"Hoon, I promise I'm not upset about it or anything. I mean I wasn't expecting it but I'm not mad." You assured, resting a hand on his shoulder. He breathed out a loud sigh.

"Really? I thought you were mad and that's why you said you'd pin me down." He said, grabbing the nape of his neck.

Oh god. "That was a very bad and unwarranted attempt at teasing you. I just blurted it out but I thought it made you uncomfortable and that's why you were avoiding me." You spoke honestly.

"I mean it was... kinda. I don't know." He hesitated, making you furrow your brows.

"What do you mean by that?" You leaned over, making him blush a bit.

"It was kinda..." He trailed off once again.

"Spit it out, Hoonie." You weaponized the nickname, getting even closer to the man.

"It was hot. Anyways, I'm leaving." He tried to get up, but this time you held him back.

"Stop right there. What I'm hearing is, you think I'm hot?" You decided to tease him.

"Shut up. What you said was hot, ok? I'm really leaving." He tried to get up again but this time you stood up, pushing him back on the bed.

"Sorry, you already know I love payback. But seriously, I'll say it again if you want?" You asked, looking down at him. He tried to avoid your gaze but you pulled his chin, bringing him back to face you. "I can pin you down right now even." You gave him a devilish smile.

His eyes grew wide. "I-" was all that came out.

"Im just messing with you. Unless you actually want me to-" You were cut off by a hand covering your mouth.

"I'm good." He spoke, giving you an angry face.

You removed his hand, sitting back next to him. "That's too bad. You did say you owed me though and there is something I've been wondering about since I got here." You decided to throw that out. He slightly nodded, giving you a weary look.

This question had been at the back of your mind but finally you got an opportunity to ask so you took it. "How did you become a vampire?" As the words left your mouth you saw his expression grow into one of anger. "Sorry, you don't have to answer. I just thought I'd try." You back peddled, hoping to not have offended him.

"It's fine. It just the way it happened still pisses me off." He began. "I was just starting figure skating. At the time I was really bad so my family hired a trainer to teach me. She was practically my second mom, I was with her all the time. One day I tried a jump I wasn't ready for and landed backwards on my leg. I broke it in three places, ending any chance I had of going into competitions. A few days later I went to the ice rink on my crutches and cried until she found me. I didn't know it at the time but she was a vampire and she fed me her blood. Suddenly I was healing and able to start skating again. Just like that, I was thrown into the world of vampires. And my teacher? She went to prison for unlawfully turning someone. She risked everything and I couldn't even finish out my career as a skater." His eyes were beginning to well but his face stayed in that same angry expression.