Showtime?

Loud footsteps boomed throughout the building. Shuffling and hushed conversation made it feel so busy. You were led through a long white hallway to a few rooms. When the door opened it revealed 3 boys getting their makeup done. Ni-ki rushed in behind you, getting to an empty chair in the makeup area.

"Finally dude, Jake and Jay are already done with everything." The oldest huffs from his chair.

"Sorry, my pants weren't fitting right so they had to find me new ones." Ni-ki responds.

"Your legs are still growing? That's not fair, I want to be young again." Sunoo exclaims, making a pouty face.

"You are literally still young." The leader says from his chair. The makeup artists hushed the boys and continued their work. One person was still missing though.

You ended up on a chair in the corner of the room while you were waiting. The guys barely noticed your presence which was understandable, they were about to go on stage so you didn't mind.

Suddenly a shout was heard from the hallway, "FUCK!" You recognize the voice but the person was out of your view.

"Not again." Jungwon sighs, "Sunoo can you go and calm him down please?" The older boy just nodded and left the room.

"This is like the 5th time now that Hoon has freaked before a show. Thank god this is the end of the tour, dude needs to relax." The youngest says, getting up to stretch.

"That's for sure." Heeseung adds.

You want to ask why but you don't dare enter the conversation now. Your curiosity was too strong so you got up to wander around. No one seemed to notice you so it was easy to leave like you'd never been there in the first place.

As you roamed the hall, you came across an open door. Jake and Jay were dressed up, looking perfect. Both were sitting down, staring into their phones. You decide to skip that room to avoid disturbing them.

There was another open door across on the opposite wall of the hall. As you peer into it, the origin of the scream earlier finally comes into view. He's sitting facing a mirror with his hands covering his face. You can tell it's him by the way his dark hair is styled. Sunoo is standing behind him with his hands placed on the older man's shoulders. His mouth is moving but you can't hear what is said.

As you stand outside the doorway, the standing boy catches your gaze. He is looking at you through the mirror.

"I guess I got caught. Is everything okay?" You ask, trying to ease the tension.

"It's nothing. Hoonie just got a little stressed, don't worry." Sunoo tried to reassure you but you could tell it wasn't nothing. You pondered for a few seconds then you came up with an idea.

You whispered into Sunoo's ear what the plan was. He agreed, walking away to get what you asked for. After a minute he returned holding Bluetooth headphones. You connected your phone and placed the headphones in Sunghoon's hand, he just looked up at you questioning your actions.

You smiled, "Just trust me ok?" He reluctantly complied, putting the headphones in. "Close your eyes and enjoy." You add.

You hit play on the "Binaural Beats for Shifting with Affirmations" video that you usually use to fall asleep. Although he wasn't trying to shift to his desired reality, the sound was extremely soothing and often helped you relax. It didn't hurt to have a little subliminal affirmations in there too.

His face seemed perplexed at first but it slowly turned into a calm expression. Sunoo seemed shocked at how fast that worked. You decided leaving him alone would probably help so you motioned for Sunoo to come into the hallway.