~ The Bonus Chapter ~

Today marks a year living with Enhypen. Sunoo made a huge deal about celebrating the anniversary of us meeting so everyone jumped on board.

"Hey, can someone help me grab the chairs?" Jay yelled out to the guys who were bringing supplies outside.

"I got you." Jake replied, setting down the drinks he'd brought with him.

"Oh you guys, I'm so excited. It's been years since I cooked anything by a fire." Sunoo exclaimed. He looked so cute when he got excited.

"It's been a long time for me too." You joined his excitement, grabbing his hand. You pulled him over to where the fire pit was placed. It was brand new and you couldn't wait to get your pyro hands on it.

"I'm going to put some wood in if you want to light it." The oldest man said, grabbing the planks.

"I've never heard better words!" You smiled happily.

"We've known you for a whole year, yet I'm still learning new things about you." Jake said as he sat a chair down next to the fire pit.

"How have you never seen her with a lighter? Everytime she gets a new candle I fear for our lives." The voice came from behind you. When you turned, Sunghoon was staring at you with his arms crossed.

You pouted, "I would never burn the house down on purpose."

"That's exactly what I mean." With that Sunghoon walked away to help Jay with chairs.

Everyone started to gather around. You poured some lighter fluid on the logs and set that baby ablaze. From everyone else's perspective, you looked like a mad woman with the reflection of fire in her eyes.

One by one everyone took a seat around the fire. The guys had bought some beer and let's just say for this Ni-ki is old enough to drink. You picked out your own favorite drink. Everyone was giggling and reminiscing.

When there was a short pause you decided to talk, "Do you guys really think I'm that crazy?"

"Yes absolutely." Sunghoon of course was the first to answer.

"Honestly? Sometimes you scare me but I know deep, deep down there is a normal person in there." Ni-ki smiled devilishly.

"Oh, bite me." You rolled your eyes at the younger man.

"Ok." He got up from his seat and walked right over to you. Expecting him to get flustered, you pulled your shirt towards your shoulder. Then you tilted your head, opening your neck up to him.

He towered over you with a devious look in his eye. Before you could even comprehend, he leaned over, placing a kiss right at the nape of your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. You let out a small breath. Then he pranced right back over to his seat, looking satisfied with himself.

"What just happened?" Jay's mouth was hanging open.

"Our maknae has finally grown up." The oldest looked proud.

"Dude, in front of my salad?" Jake added, shaking his head.

"It's not like you haven't done the same thing." The youngest scoffed at his members.

Everyone went silent. At this point all of them had sucked blood from your neck. And even a few you've shared kisses with. Just normal activities.

"Wait... so you guys talk about that kind of stuff to each other." Your words came out with little confidence.

"I mean not everything but yeah." Jake answered, making you want to revert into your shell.

"What do you mean by everything?" Ni-ki asked, raising a brow at the 02 liner.

"None of your business, barely legal." Jake's words were not making this any less embarrassing for you.

"Wait, so if we go by bases, how far-" Ni-ki started.

"Shut your mouth or I will kill you." You covered your face with your hands, hiding behind its invisible wall.

"I think the baby should realize how far he is from the rest of us, no?" Heeseung added, fueling the fire.

"Shut up, no one has even gone past first base. There is no discussion." You yelled out, hoping you wouldn't die of embarrassment.

Suddenly there was a slapping sound. You opened your fingers so you could see what happened. Heeseung and Ni-ki high-fived?

"I told you it would work." Ni-ki smiled wide like he was the joker or something.

"What's going on?" Sunoo asked, slightly slurred.

"Hoon and Won never tell us shit, so we made a deal to try to get it out of one of them if anyone had gone farther. Worked perfectly." Ni-ki looked so smug as he revealed the truth.

"I don't kiss and tell." Sunghoon scoffed.

"Well, I do have one secret to reveal..." Jungwon made eye contact with you. "Our first kiss.. wasn't actually on the lips." Everyone gasped.

"No way. That was what started this whole mess." Jay face palmed.

"You said 'first kiss'." Ni-ki smiled.

"Damn it." Jungwon rarely cursed, hearing it come out of his mouth made you laugh even in this dire situation.

"Ok I'm just going to ask, who all has kissed our lady. 1, 2, 3! " Jake yelled, making you want to run inside. He raised his hand like this was fucking elementary school. The hands went up so fast. So you may have slightly downplayed the fact that you've kissed all of them.

"What a development." Heeseung looked around at the guys.

"I'm leaving." You went to stand up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sunghoon who was next to you, grabbed your arm.

"Inside?" You nervously laughed.

"Oh no, I want all the details. Specifically who kissed you first and when." The icy man was extremely forward.

"Um..." You couldn't play it off as you didn't remember because they could just start telling each other. "It was..." The anticipation laced the air. "Sunoo. After the fainting incident, he came in my room one night. He was really shaken up after the whole thing and.. we kissed. That's it."

"Sun! You sly dog." Heeseung winked.

"I wasn't being sly. We comforted each other." He shrugged, giving a little smile.

"Damn he beat me by far, we didn't kiss until my birthday." Ni-ki just casually revealed.

"One hell of a present." Jay raised his brows.

"Hey I didn't do it just for that. He just looked so cute when he was petting egg that day and I couldn't help it." You cried out.

"Wait, you kissed him? That's not fair. I want you to jump me too." Jake cooed.

"I'm going to die of embarrassment right now." You pulled your knees up into your chest.

"Hey it's all good. When you first arrived we promised no fighting over you. If one person has you all to themselves we would fight so it's better this way." Jungwon gave you a smile.

"Thanks Won. I'm still going to die." You buried your face into your legs.

"I told you guys she was all talk. When it comes to it she gets so embarrassed, it's too cute." Sunoo exclaimed.

"Yeah it was pretty obvious." Even sunghoon agreed.

"Last question. Who was the best?" Jake's words drove the knife even deeper.

You downed the rest of your drink, "Nope, everyone shut up or I'm jumping into the fire."

"Fine, it was fun while it lasted." The oldest laughed.

You help up the middle finger, "Fuck you guys."

"We can make that happen." Jake winked.

You let out a shriek as everyone laughed. Although they annoyed the shit out of you, you wouldn't trade it for the world.

~The end~
Until next time
🐧❤️