Absolute Chaos?

As the guys finished up their food, the air was laced with anticipation.

"If I knew this was a competition, I would have kept you in my room a little longer." Heeseung opened with a smirk.

"Dude? You talk a big game for only having one girlfriend in the 7th grade." The second oldest scoffed.

"You don't need a girlfriend to have experience." Heeseung replied.

"I don't even want to know." Jay added, admitting defeat.

The implication that Heeseung had "experience" sent you into a spiral. You just sat in shock, hands covering your embarrassed face.

Jake, who was sitting next to you, leaned over to your ear. "He's not the only one with experience. I was pretty popular in high school." He whispered.

His slightly seductive tone sent chills all over your body. You were definitely screwed. This guy was supposed to go next?

"Hey! That's enough, don't scare her. These guys love messing around." Jungwon spoke up, gaining a resounding sigh from everyone.

"I just wanted to mess with her a little. You had to go and ruin the fun Won." The oldest said, annoyed.

Jake leaned in again, "I for one wasn't joking." He winked at you while pulling a hand away from your face. "See, that's the reaction I wanted." He added, satisfied.

Fuck, these guys were something else. It took you a second to realize Jake hadn't let go of your arm. He held on to your wrist under the table, where no one else could see. His thumb rubbing circles on your soft flesh. This man.

It was only a minute before he let go and went to put his dishes away. When he returned he held out his palm to you.

"It's about that time. Shall we?" He asked, giving you one of his killer smiles. You only nodded in response, taking the man's hand.

"Damn, does Jake have better rizz than me?" You could hear Ni-ki ask as you got further from the kitchen.

"His rizz is unmatched, even by Heeseung." Jay responded. Although it was faint in the distance you could hear the words well. Definitely screwed.

Jake pulled you along to his room, holding your hand with such tenderness. You reached the room quickly, following his lead inside. He sat on the bed, not letting go of your hand.

When you sat next to him, he leaned over extremely close to your neck.

"I know we agreed to bite your arm but this place is where I really want to bite." He said, releasing his grip to trace a line down your pulsing vein.

You gulped hard, "I mean I would let you but I'd never hear the end of it from the others." You let out a nervous laugh. Where was all your spunk now? When faced with The Jake Sim flirting with you, it was hard to even form a sentence. If you decided to tease him he might actually do it.

"Hmm. Good things come to those who wait, right?" He spoke, breath tickling your skin. Right now you were fighting the urge to pass out. Although, he is very hot and you wouldn't mind if he did try something.

He brought his hand back up to your arm. This time tracing his fingers slowly down to your inner forearm. The place he chose was almost the same as Heeseung's but on the opposite arm.

He licked his lips before placing his mouth on you. His bite was soft, as he sucked tenderly on your wound, pushing the back of your arm into him. The atmosphere was so hot you were actually sweating. Everytime his bangs brushed against your skin it sent shivers throughout your whole body.