31-40

31

Su Beigu met Chen Ahu and asked, "What's wrong with the cotton fields?"

Although her original intention was that Chen Ahu could apply those fertilizers to the rice, after all, it was the first time she refined the product using the formation method, and she had not yet experimented with it. He had not dared to test food crops for fear of spoiling the food, so he acquiesced to Chen Ahu's operation.

Chen Ahu didn't panic and even said with some joy: "It's not abnormal. I just found that the fertilized cotton fields had fewer insect pests and grew faster than other cotton fields." "Then this will affect the cotton

. Growing?" Su Beigu asked again.

Chen Ahu hesitated for a moment: "I don't know yet, but according to this growth rate, I think it won't be harvested until early autumn." The growth cycle of cotton is about five months. It will be sown in early March and harvested at the end of July

. receive. Cotton generally hasn't entered the flowering stage yet, but the cotton field where he fertilized it is vaguely about to enter the flowering stage, several days earlier than other cotton.

Moreover, this strong growth trend continues, and I believe that the cotton in the cotton field will be harvested by early July.

Su Beigu personally went to the cotton field to look around, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the cotton in that field had a little bit of aura.

Her formation formula works!

The reason why these cottons grow so well is because they are filled with spiritual energy. Unfortunately, they are digested internally by the cotton.

Seeing this, Su Beigu decided to make some improvements to the battle method so that Mian Qian could release spiritual energy for her to absorb and practice.

Because of this incident, she temporarily forgot about the displeasure caused by Sunan City. Tan Ruyi guessed that Su Nancheng had done something to make her unhappy, so she would not take the initiative to mention it.

Lu Xuehuan originally wanted to mention this matter to Tan Ruyi, but the Tan family recently received an order from a wealthy family in the city who planned to prepare a coffin for his seriously ill father. On the inside of the coffin lid are painted some auspicious patterns of immortals leading them to heaven to enjoy blessings.

Because the rich man's father might die of illness at any time, and the coffin had to be built quickly, Tan Guan was too busy, so he asked Tan Ruyi to come back to help.

Tan Ruyi goes out after breakfast every day and doesn't come back until the sun is about to set, which greatly exceeds the time limit that the Tan family and the Su family agreed to only go back for an hour or two. However, Lu Xuehuan hadn't figured out how to talk to Tan Ruyi yet, wishing she was always away from home, so she didn't complain about it.

However, the rich man pressed hard, and Tan Ruyi's return was delayed until the sun went down.

Su Beigu, who was busy improving the formation, failed to see Tan Ruyi during dinner several times. He was afraid that something would happen to Tan Ruyi when he was walking alone in the dark, so he simply took an umbrella to Tan's house to pick him up.

Although Su Beigu's body is weak, her eyesight is not bad. Even in the dark, her ability to see is better than the average person. A man came to Tan's house under the bright moon, and under the guidance of Mrs. Zhong, he went to the coffin shop where Tan Ruyi was staying.

The coffin shop is divided into two parts by wooden doors. One part is where the wood is stacked and processed. Tan Gui and Zhong Sheng are polishing the wooden boards here at this time. The other part is where the completed coffins are stacked. Tan Ruyi At this moment, he was in a corner, lighting an oil lamp, lying on the coffin lid, and drawing something with concentration.

The body of the coffin, which has been laid and painted, is engraved with exquisite reliefs, and the patterns of "Five Blessings and Longevity" and "Blessings from Heavenly Officials" are engraved on both ends. Even these details along the coffin are engraved with longevity-related symbols. Cranes and deers show the delicate and flexible mind of the carver.

Su Beigu was afraid that his voice would disturb Tan Ruyi, so he quietly withdrew and returned to the main room of Tan's house to wait.

Mrs. Zhong chatted with her all the time. When Tan Ruyi came out from her work, Zhong Sheng said to her: "Sister Aqin, Daochang Su is here." Tan Ruyi was surprised: "Why is she here?"

She came here at that time

, how long have you been here?" "It's been a while. She just saw that Sister A Tan was busy, so she didn't bother her and went to the main room to wait."

Tan Ruyi hurriedly gave away the paint and lacquer on her hands. After washing, she wiped her hands and rushed to the main room. She was relieved when she heard Su Beigu's voice outside the door.

Fortunately, I didn't leave.

"Bei Gu, why are you here?" Tan Ruyi couldn't hide the joy on his face.

Su Beigu smiled slightly: "I was worried that it would be unsafe for you to travel at night, so I came to take you back." It was unsafe to travel at night, so

Tan Ruyi could have stayed at her parents' house, but Mrs. Zhong did not say anything, and Tan Ruyi did not think of this aspect. Naturally, he wrapped his arms around Su Beigu's delicate hands and said, "Then let's go back!"

"Are you done?" Su Beigu did not avoid close contact with Tan Ruyi.

"Well, the painting is all done. The rest of the paintings can be completed by Dadi and Zhong Sheng."

Su Beigu nodded and said goodbye to Mrs. Zhong. Mrs. Zhong asked them: "Do you want a lantern?" "

No, I can see it. Clear the road." Su Beigu said.

Tan Ruyi also said: "The moonlight is bright tonight, we can see the road under our feet, mother, don't worry!"

Mrs. Zhong sent them out without saying anything else.

The evening breeze of the summer night was blowing slowly, and the trees on both sides were covered with shadows. There was a "crunching" sound from the bamboo forest not far away. Tan Ruyi moved closer to Su Beigu, and the palms entangled with him were sweating. .

"Sister Ah Tan." Su Beigu said, distracting Tan Ruyi's attention.

"Huh?" Someone spoke, and Tan Ruyi was indeed not as nervous as before.

After Su Beigu was silent for a moment, he asked again: "Have you ever thought about how to live with Sunan City?" Tan Ruyi said: "I haven't thought about it." This answer was somewhat beyond

Su

Beigu's expectation. After all, she Thinking that since Tan Ruyi chose to marry Sunancheng, she should still have expectations for husband and wife and married life, but this answer showed that she had no expectations for it.

"Is it because he disappointed you?" Su Beigu asked again.

"It's not that I'm disappointed with him, but..." Tan Ruyi paused, thought for a while, and said, "There will always be passers-by of one kind or another in a person's life. Some can be kept, and some can't. No way. Like Guanren, from before the wedding to the present, it seems that he has never existed in my life. He is not even a passer-by, so how can I be disappointed?" Su Beigu was a little confused: "But before the wedding-

"

She clearly didn't have this attitude before.

Tan Ruyi looked at her, knowing that after she said these words, some of her image in Su Beigu's heart would inevitably collapse, but she couldn't do it without saying it, because there was some special emotion buried deep in her heart, vaguely... If you don't talk about breaking out of the ground now, it will be too late by then.

Su Beigu was a little confused, but it wasn't that she didn't understand, she just didn't want to think about Tan Ruyi too complicatedly.

"Did the official do something else? Otherwise you wouldn't have been so angry that day." Tan Ruyi asked.

Su Beigu said: "It's not my turn to deal with this matter, but I don't want to hide it from you. Can you not get too emotional when you find out?"

Tan Ruyi nodded: "Okay, you can tell me, I will listen."

"He, he took a concubine in Jianzhou, and the concubine is pregnant."

Tan Ruyi paused, and Su Beigu, who had not stopped, was pulled back due to inertia.

The bright moonlight fell on the ground, and Tan Ruyi's figure was blocked by the shadow of the trees, making it difficult to see her expression clearly. Su Beigu narrowed his eyes, but Tan Ruyi took a step forward, his face bathed in the moonlight, with two lines of clear tears.

"He actually——"

Su Beigu expected that Tan Ruyi would be sad, but he didn't expect that she would be so sad that she cried.

At this moment, these tears seemed to flow into Su Beigu's heart, softening her heart and making her unable to help but pity this innocent woman who had been betrayed.

Su Beigu raised his head to wipe her tears. After thinking about it, he didn't care whether his words would hurt Tan Ruyi, and said, "Didn't you say that you are not disappointed?" Tan Ruyi avoided her hand wiping tears and threw herself directly at her

. He walked into her arms, his shoulders shaking, and he looked like he was crying a lot.

Su Beigu vaguely regretted telling the truth to her.

Little did they know that Tan Ruyi, who buried her face in Su Beigu's neck, had emotionless tears on her face, but a smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Okay, Su Nancheng, give her the clue yourself, then don't blame her for being rude.

After a while, Tan Ruyi choked up and said: "I'm not disappointed, I just don't know what to do." Su Beigu thought to himself, that's right. Even though Tan Ruyi hadn't consummated his marriage with Sunancheng yet, after all, it had been three years

since No matter how Su Nancheng handles the wives Shu Liuli and Ming Media are marrying, it will only be Tan Ruyi who gets hurt.

Su Beigu, who didn't want to care about these mundane things, finally became cruel and said: "There are two solutions to this matter, either reconciliation, or... If you don't want to reconcile, you can ask me to coerce you, and I will do the same." It will make him treat you wholeheartedly from now on."

At this moment, Su Beigu's ruthless side, which most people in the world of immortality have, also emerged.

Su Beigu thought that if she had not been so selfishly immersed in the world of monasticism, had a little more worldly heart, and interfered in the marriage of Su Tan's family, then things might not have turned out like this.

Tan Ruyi and Sunancheng divorced just two months after their marriage. Even though Tan Ruyi was still a virgin, her reputation was bad and it would be difficult to find a better person to treat her in the future.

Qin Ruyi held Su Beigu's face and said, "I know you have supernatural powers, but even if he only treats me wholeheartedly from now on, his concubine is pregnant with his flesh and blood, so I can't let you commit murder. Let that child disappear from the world... There is no need to pay you for it."

Su Beigu sighed: "So what you mean is... peace and separation?"

Tan Ruyi wiped away her tears and gritted her teeth in anger: "Heli and separation? Hum, I want to divorce my husband!"

The author has something to say:

Sister Qin: I have shown my cards, I won't pretend anymore, I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

——Speaking

of why you don't just let Mr. Su get the lunch box, it's cool, but Sister Tan will have to be called the widow of the husband in the future, and since she is a widow, she still belongs to the Su family. The daughter-in-law has to keep her filial piety for Mr. Su for three years, unless the Su family drives her back to the Qin family, but how can the Su family do such a thing? As long as she is still the daughter-in-law of the Su family, according to JJ, she cannot be written as an aunt. Rules, it is better not to lose your husband.

——Thank

you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-06-2616:23:33~2022-06-2710:49:56~Thank you to the little angels who threw grenades: Ye Huan

, 1 Arous;

thank you to the little angels who threw the mines: Ye Huan, 56319723, and 1 more you;

thank you to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 15 bottles of breaking the south wall; 24749625, 10 bottles of diving; 5 bottles of Coolka zq; Coke plus 1 bottle of ice and wuxidisi;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!