61-70

61

After finishing her morning homework the next day, Wen Yingxiu left Su Beigu behind.

What was supposed to come would still come, and Su Beigu was mentally prepared: "Master."

Wen Yingxiu stared at her with a stern expression: "It seems that your mind has not been on practice since you came back. This is what you said, What is the result of practicing at home?"

Su Beigu was unmoved in his heart and just asked after pondering for a while: "Master thinks what is the purpose of practice, and what is practice like?" Wen Yingxiu did not expect that she would ask herself in turn

. On these issues, the disciples questioned the master as being too disrespectful. Wen Yingxiu always regarded herself as a teacher when getting along with her, so she never thought that she would be questioned by the disciples.

In her memory, Su Beigu had always been conscious about cultivation, even more concerned about it than she and her classmates. It seemed that Su Beigu had no interest in anything other than cultivation. Therefore, she had never given Su Beigu any lessons on "the purpose of practice" and "what practice is like."

Wen Yingxiu asked: "Before you asked me, did you have the answer in your heart?"

Su Beigu was silent, and Wen Yingxiu said: "Practice is also the way of cultivating the Tao, the Tao is the way of heaven, and it is also the carrier of following the right way, preserving the spirit and cultivating the nature, so that you can be content."

She This short sentence contains the Taoist understanding and explanation of "Tao". Taoists believe that human nature is not affected by external things. The reason why people become impure is that they enjoy the pleasure brought by material and desires because they are too tempted by the outside world. As long as we can resist the temptation to be tempted and endure, and integrate with the Tao, we can transcend the difficulties of the world. This is the ultimate goal of spiritual practice.

When Su Beigu heard this, he sighed: "This is not my way."

Wen Yingxiu's eyes became sharp. It was not that Su Beigu refuted her, but that Su Beigu had disobeyed the right path.

Su Beigu said: "I practice Taoism in order to cultivate my soul, pursue immortality, and master power. I used to believe that practice should be clear and pure, heartless and desireless, and not fettered by human relations. This makes my practice very special. With great speed, I can master stronger power than most people. However, all of this is just an empty frame that is quickly put up and vulnerable to the test of heaven. So I have been thinking about how to train myself and enrich myself so that I will not be too weak. Become a hollow?

"I found out later. Human nature is not perfect. People have seven emotions and six desires. It is impossible to completely eliminate emotions and desires. Therefore, practice should not aim at annihilating human nature. And practice is just a means and a process, not the end. "

Wen Yingxiu frowned. Su Beigu's words were really against the right rules and kept irritating her nerves. Is she going astray? Su Beigu saw that Wen Yingxiu did not agree with what she said, so he thought that Zhong

Xiangu was Example: "Zhong Xiangu has never cut off human relations by practicing Taoism, right? "

Wen Yingxiu paused. Indeed, Aunt Zhongxian is very filial. After all, she prayed for her father, and her filial piety moved the sky, and the heavy rain that alleviated the disaster was recorded in the book. And filial piety is also the right way, so Su Beigu accompanied her There seemed to be no problem with fulfilling her filial piety by her biological mother's side.

But she didn't know why, but she just felt restless and uneasy. She thought that Su Bei Gu was not like this, and should be like the Zhong Xiangu she saw that night, alone and free and easy. , will not be bound by love, and will not be bound by the rules...

Wen Yingxiu shook her head and threw away these thoughts... Don't persuade Su Beigu, but made herself confused.

"You can get out. ! "Wen Yingxiu said.

Su Beigu saluted her and exited the hall.

At this time, the dining hall was closed. Although Su Beigu was hungry, she no longer felt hungry after she went back to practice.

Tan Ruyi took Lu Xuehuan, Mu Xiuxiu went outside to play for a while and came back when it was getting late. After coming back, she discussed with Lu Xuehuan: "Godmother, let's go back tomorrow!

Lu Xuehuan was a little reluctant: "Going back so soon? " Don't you want to spend more time with Bei Gu? "

Of course Tan Ruyi wants to, even in her dreams, but she can't just immerse herself in love and pleasure. She has gained a lot in the three days here and is very satisfied. There are still many serious things at home waiting for her to deal with. She can't Shedding the good for the last.

What's more, Su Beigu valued the rice. Since Su Beigu couldn't go back in a short time, she helped pound the rice and sent it to Su Beigu to help him practice. - If you really love someone, you shouldn't Instead of preventing her from practicing, we should make progress together with her.

Tan Ruyi said: "Bei Gu also has her own things to be busy with. If she delays her own things to accompany us, then we will only cause trouble for her by staying. "

Lu Xuehuan thought so. Although she couldn't bear to leave Su Beigu, she still decided to listen to Tan Ruyi.

Just as Su Beigu came to see them, they brought up the matter of returning home tomorrow.

Su Beigu was slightly surprised and asked: "Mother But you feel bored staying at the Taoist temple? "

No, I'm not afraid of delaying you! " "Lu Xuehuan said.

Qin Ruyi also said: "I want to go back and pound the rice for you and bring it to you. If I keep it for a long time, I don't know if it will get wet by the rain or get insects.

Su Beigu smiled and said, "That's it. "

She didn't try to stay, but said: "I will go back in two days. " Tan

Ruyi's eyes lit up: "Then we wait for you to go back together?"

"Don't mess with your arrangements because of me. I have to go to Yiyang County and go back after the matter is settled. " "

Although Tan Ruyi didn't understand why she was going to Yiyang County, he didn't insist on waiting for her to go back with her. Before dawn the next day

, Tan Ruyi got dressed, wrapped in a cloak and quietly left the door. At this time, outside the door There was already a figure waiting in the cold wind. When she saw it, she felt very distressed.

"Look north. "Mowling softly like a cat.

Tan Ruyi approached Su Beigu and found that the latter was wearing a crane cloak, holding his hands and stretching them into his sleeves. However, he did not shrink his neck or shiver from the cold, but felt quite contentedly. Looking at the eastern sky.

"Are you cold?" "Tin Ruyi took Su Beigu's hand out of his sleeve, held it in his palm and rubbed it.

"It's not cold. "Su Beigu smiled slightly.

Compared to her, Tan Ruyi seemed to be more afraid of the cold.

"This is the coldest time, how could you not be cold? " Tan Ruyi said, shook his cloak, and wrapped Su Beigu in. Su Beigu

didn't say anything, but took the opportunity to kiss her.

After the kiss ended, Tan Ruyi was still unfinished and said: "It will dawn again. Now, everyone is up. There are too many people and I don't have the chance to kiss you goodbye. Let me kiss you a little longer. "

As they spoke, they put their arms on Su Beigu's shoulders, hugged the person in front of them and kissed them deeply.

This kind of secret love that has to be guarded against someone showing up at any time is quite exciting, but they don't want to attract a lot of trouble because of this. It was troublesome, so the kiss didn't linger for too long before they broke up.

Tan Ruyi raised her hand and wiped Su Beigu's lips, as if she had eaten candy, and smiled sweetly.

Su Beigu looked at She was quite puzzled: "Huh? What is Ruyi laughing at? "

I don't know either. I just find that I seem to like you more and more, so much that I laugh unconsciously."

Su Beigu looked at her gently: "As long as you are happy. " "

These two kisses dispelled a lot of the chill in their bodies. Tan Ruyi let go of Su Beigu, pulled her to sit down in the corner, and chatted for a while. The sound of cockcrows sounded, and the sound of roosters was heard in the room

. When there was a movement, many people living here woke up, and there were even female Taoist priests who had gotten up to do morning lessons.

After Lu Xuehuan woke up, Su Beigu gave her some steamed cakes and steamed buns packed from the restaurant and said, "Mom, take it with you to eat on the road!" Su Beigu gave Tan Ruyi another umbrella: "Although it's

big There is a probability that it won't rain, but this umbrella has been casted to protect it from the wind and rain. I held it on to block the wind on the way back, so it won't be so cold." Lu Xuehuan and

Tan Ruyi were extremely reluctant to part with them, but no one said anything. Leave such irrational words behind.

After saying goodbye to Su Beigu at the gate of the Taoist temple, they both refused to send them down the mountain on the grounds that Su Beigu was too weak to climb up and down the mountain.

Watching their figures disappear on the winding mountain road, Su Beigu stood there for a while before returning to the Taoist temple.

She said she would go back in two days, not to coax Tan Ruyi. After a conversation with Wen Yingxiu, her nominal master did not fully agree with her idea, but he also knew that pressing forward would only make her have a rebellious mentality. Simply choose to keep your mind pure behind closed doors.

Before Wen Yingxiu went to practice behind closed doors, she told Su Beigu something... a matter that she thought was good for Su Bei and made her own decisions. This matter also had something to do with Lu Youdao.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-08-1515:35:32~2022-08-1715:31:40~Thank you to the little angels who voted for

mines : Time flies for a thousand years, I want to be a princess √1;

Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles for a trip to the world; 3X, OniRin 10 bottles; Guoguo, Xiao P, 536353195 bottles; Darkrise, Salt Tree, this year's watermelon is not available 2 bottles of delicious food;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!