51-60

51

When Qin Ruyi came out of the front hall of the Su family, she saw Lu Xuehuan dealing with his good sister Aunt Liang and others: "My Bei Gu is practicing hard in the house! How can the magical power be used frequently? Okay, you all go back first!"

Everyone Su Beigu couldn't be seen, but when he saw the mushrooms dried in the courtyard, he suddenly became excited and shouted: "Oh, I asked you why you feel so refreshed after eating the mushrooms grown by Su Daochang? It turns out that it's all It was grown using immortal methods!"

Originally there was a rumor in the village that the mushrooms from the Su family had aphrodisiac effects, but now everyone turned into fans of Su Beigu and regarded the mushrooms as magic medicine and rushed to buy them.

Lu Xuehuan wanted to make money, but when Qin Ruyi reminded her, she couldn't help but drink coldly: "These mushrooms are just mushrooms, not magic medicine. If you think these mushrooms were grown by my family, Beigu, you will devote your lives to them." The above is completely wrong!"

Tan Ruyi smiled slightly: "Yes, you might as well think about it, if these mushrooms can really cure all diseases and prolong life, then why don't we hide them and eat them ourselves, but sell them? "

Everyone's enthusiasm for buying has cooled down a little. Aunt Liang looked at the ex-mother-in-law and daughter-in-law with a strange look: "Everyone is eager to take this opportunity to sell more mushrooms. What do you think?" Lu Xuehuan said with great emotion: "You have to be a good person

. Conscience. We are villagers and we were one family a hundred years ago. Why should we lie to our own family? It's not that we don't want to make money, but we also have to make conscience money! In case you misunderstood that this mushroom has miraculous effects, don't go to a doctor to get medicine when you are seriously ill. Instead of eating, eating mushrooms will delay the opportunity for treatment. This is a human life, so we can't delay it!" These words were what

Tan Ruyi once said to her, which was why she insisted that her own mushrooms did not enhance the virility. The effect leaves only ambiguous words and leaves people guessing about the reasons.

Everyone was filled with warmth by what she said, and exclaimed: "Madam Lu, you really have a conscience!" They had never seen

such sincere and sincere people as Lu Xuehuan and Su Beigu, and it would be unfair to say that they were honest and honest. Too much!

With a few words, everyone's filter on Su Beigu became thicker and thicker. Although Su Beigu didn't say anything, they had already imagined in their minds that Su Beigu was indifferent to fame and fortune and grew mushrooms for them. The image of a noble and indifferent master who has never been corrupted by money.

Although the Su family has made their words clear, the enthusiasm of the villagers to buy mushrooms is still high. Even if this mushroom cannot cure diseases and save lives, it was grown by the Taoist master Su Beigu, so it must have its secrets!

Lu Xuehuan did not sit down and raise the price. Instead, she sold all the mushrooms at the original price. Even the dried mushrooms were sold out.

As for Zhong Dalang's previous mention of purchasing mushrooms to Su Beigu, because Zhong Dalang was busy with the cotton gin and had not had time to discuss it with Lu Xuehuan, Lu Xuehuan did not leave some mushrooms for him.

After everyone was sent away, Lu Xuehuan counted the money happily. After a while, she suddenly realized and pulled Tan Ruyi to ask what happened.

Tan Ruyi organized her words in her heart and told Lu Xuehuan what happened today. The ups and downs of the plot made her heart jump up and down, as if she was on a swing, and she was extremely nervous.

"I didn't expect all of Su Sanxian's money to be hidden in the tomb. I'm afraid the thieves will be interested now!" Lu Xuehuan looked gossipy.

Su Sanxian is really stupid. After this matter is exposed, even if he doesn't hide the money back in the tomb, the thieves who robbed the tomb will take a chance and dig up his ancestral tomb. His ancestors will be afraid Can't rest in peace.

However, considering that Su Sanxian was such a weirdo, he hid the money in his father's coffin, and it was not surprising that he would receive this kind of retribution for his evil deeds.

The corners of Tan Ruyi's mouth were slightly raised, but his eyes were very cold: "They reaped the consequences. They planned to kill three eagles with one stone, but unexpectedly they fell into trouble." Lu Xuehuan asked confusedly: "Three eagles? Which three eagles?" "Then Su Zhengkai hid it

secretly

. It is one thing to take the money and keep it as his own; if they had gone as they wished and let them search my family's money from our house and said that the money belonged to him and would be robbed by him, this is two; and three They also want to pry into the secrets of making cotton gins. Once my workshop is opened, there will be no secrets about how to make cotton gins." "Then they are really good at calculating. I suspect that Su Sanxian was the one who ordered Su Zhengkai to hide the money

. "

Anyway, after this incident, our family and Su Sanxian's family are completely at odds. Godmother, can I ask you a favor?"

Lu Xuehuan was in a good mood at the moment and said, "What's the favor? You Say!"

"Although this incident has confirmed that Su Sanxian wronged our family, Su Sanxian is still powerful in the village, and is still protected by the Su family. It will be time to pay the autumn taxes soon, I'm afraid..." After all, Su Sanxian was

an upright person in charge of taxation. Many people had been squeezed out of the situation and had become numb, so there had been no trouble before. This time, Qin Ruyi was worried that he would take this opportunity to attack the Qin family.

"That petty person like Su Sanxian will indeed take revenge." Lu Xuehuan said, "How do you want me to help you?" Tan Ruyi's eyes flashed slightly: "Our family would like to invite the Su family to dinner. Thank you for your support

. This time I helped investigate the theft of Su Sanxian's money."

Lu Xuehuan was confused. When did the Su family help the Qin family clear their suspicions? The one who helped was obviously Su Beigu!

Probably seeing that Lu Xuehuan was not thinking deeply, Qin Ruyi had to explain further: "This time Bei Gu contributed the most, and we should be most grateful to her. However, the Su clan member who was brought to our home by Su Sanxian was Being deceived by Su Sanxian, they were finally able to prove that the money was stolen by Su Zhengkai, completely clearing my father's suspicion. They say that it is better to dissolve enemies than to marry them, so I thought it would be better to sit down and have a good chat." Although she hated it.

This group of people from the Su family were working as a provocateur, but the Qin family was weak in the countryside, so she had to win over the hearts of the Su family first. When the time came that the Su family would be soft-spoken, and Su Sanxian came to the Qin family again to make trouble, they would still be able to stop it. It doesn't matter if you can't stop it, just don't help Su Sanxian.

She said it so plainly. If Lu Xuehuan still didn't understand, then all his years would have been in vain. She smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go out and invite them for you."

After all, they are all from the Su family, and the Su family members will always treat her a little bit thinly.

For this reason, Tan Ruyi went back to Qin's house to comfort Tan Jiansheng and Zhong who had been frightened for a day. When Tan Guan and his party finally returned from the county government, Tan Ruyi told Tan Guan about her arrangements.

"You did a very good job." Tan Guan did not expect that Tan Ruyi handled the aftermath so well. He once again regretted that she was not a man. Otherwise... Tan Ruyi was completely unaware of the complexity of her father's mood and said, "Dad, don't you?

" Just blame me for making my own decision. It's getting late, so I'll go back first."

"Yeah." Tan Guan nodded. So many things happened in their family today, and he still had to calm down and take stock of it!

After Tan Ruyi left, he realized that Tan Ruyi had already reconciled with Sunan City. If he wanted to go back, it would be better to go back to their Tan family. Why did it feel so natural to say that he would go back to the Su family?

She didn't know what was so attractive about the Su family.

Tan Guan suddenly thought of Su Beigu, and just as he was about to think deeper, Tan Jiansheng found out about the supernatural power and pestered him for questioning. He had no choice but to get distracted, but he could no longer think of it.

——Meng

Yu cooked porridge, mixed it with sugar and some spicy vegetables, and gave Su Beigu some steamed cakes. Tan Ruyi came back at the right time, and personally sent Su Beigu dinner.

Su Beigu used the formation this time and had no sequelae of illness. However, she slept a little deeply. She only got up during the day and drank a sip of water, and then she kept sleeping.

After putting the dinner on the table, Tan Ruyi came to the bedside, looked at Su Beigu, and said with a smile: "It seems that your health is really much better." After looking at Su Beigu, she noticed that Su Beigu's eyebrows were sparse

. They are dense and there are not many messy hairs on the eyebrows, as if they have been shaved. Su Beigu's eyelashes are a bit long, which is not visible on weekdays, but when he closes his eyes, he can see them clearly.

This beautiful girl's appearance can only be seen at this time, and she will not be associated with the idle and indifferent Taoist priest in her life.

It's really beautiful and delicious!

Tan Ruyi thought to herself, and couldn't help herself. While Su Beigu was still sleeping, she quietly opened her thin lips.

Just after the kiss, she suddenly noticed that Su Beigu had opened his eyes, and she was so frightened that her heart skipped a beat. Tan Ruyi thought to herself: "I just kissed her once during the day, and now I'm kissing her again. Will she think I'm not satisfied with my desires?" Thinking of this, she felt ashamed and quickly used the excuse

of serving food to Su Beigu.

escape. Unexpectedly, Su Beigu was well prepared this time and grabbed her hand. Not only did she fail to escape, but she fell back due to the force. Su Beigu caught her and pulled her into his arms. inside.

"Who do you think I am, sister Ah Tan? I'm so frivolous that I want to run away?" Su Beigu frowned and asked with an unhappy look on his face.

Tan Ruyi's heart skipped a beat and she said calmly: "What did Bei Gu say? I saw you were sleeping deeply and wanted to wake you up. Only when you wake up can I bring you the food!"

He was really eloquent when he described the secret kiss as waking her up. Su Beigu chuckled lightly, let Tan Ruyi go, got up, rinsed his mouth, and ate porridge again.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable now?" Tan Ruyi had been paying attention to her.

"What kind of discomfort are you talking about?" Su Beigu asked.

"What other aspects can there be?"

Su Beigu said vaguely: "It's hard to say." How could

Tan Ruyi not hear the implication of her words? After thinking about it, he knew that she was teasing him. Since he still has this leisurely mind, it must be that his health is fine, and Tan Ruyi can rest assured.

"Then tell me what's wrong, and I'll rub it and squeeze it for you?" Tan Ruyi said, scanning Su Beigu's thin body with his eyes, and finally landed on her chest, "Is it because you feel uncomfortable in your heart?" Comfortable?"

"Why, can you still rub it into my heart?" Su Beigu asked with a smile.

"How is it possible? If you really rub it in, that person will die, right? Although I can't do it, I can live in your heart and help you take a look at it!" Su Beigu shook his head with a smile. She was really defeated

. It's up to Tan Ruyi.

Su Beigu lowered his head and drank the porridge, and suddenly said: "The way sister A Tan woke me up just now is really special. Can you wake me up like this in the future?" The author has something to say: Sister Tan: Taoist

Su

, you are undoubtedly bored.

Taoist priest Su: Having said that, do you usually wake up the earliest?

Sister Qin: ...

From then on, in order to live a harmonious life, Sister Qin decided to get up early every day.

——Thank

you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-07-3023:20:10~2022-08-0121:01:10~Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: contains 19

bottles ; 10 bottles of Qingfeng, Fukawa, my fat and cute little friend Lei Lei; 3 bottles of Water and Fire Jiji; 2 bottles of Dubu Xunhua? 2 bottles; 1 bottle of strong wind blowing; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work

hard of!