71-76 END

71

After the rainy season, the weather gradually became hotter. In the hottest time of June, Wang Luoxiu returned to Fuqiu Township with her half-year-old daughter.

The Su family knew that Wang Luoxiu had given birth to a daughter in early February. Wang Luoxiu told Sunancheng that she was pregnant. When Sunancheng told her family, she was already three months pregnant and gave birth not long after the Chinese New Year.

The birth of this child made Sunancheng feel the joy of being a father. However, her identity was rather embarrassing. Because Wang Luoxiu had not been able to change her identity, she was still Sunancheng's concubine. This daughter was naturally a concubine.

At the same time, Su Nancheng also breathed a sigh of relief. He was afraid that he would give birth to a son. In this case, his eldest son would become a bastard. Even if Wang Luoxiu was to be promoted to the main wife in the future, many problems would easily arise.

If a daughter is born, there is no need to worry. At most, she will be given a large dowry in the future, which can be considered as compensation for her.

Wang Luoxiu took good care of herself and waited until the child was less likely to die in infancy before taking her back to Fuqiu Township.

It was evening when the mother and daughter returned to Su's house. Although there were still many people working in the fields, everyone was busy harvesting early rice. How could they have time to pay attention to who appeared on the country road? Therefore, the mother and daughter entered Su's house in a low-key manner without attracting anyone's attention.

"I have met the eldest lady, Mrs. Wang." The woman in plain cloth held her infant child in her arms and greeted Lu Xuehuan as a greeting.

Lu Xuehuan was slightly startled when she looked at the woman in front of her. She had to say that her son had good taste. Wang Luoxiu's voice was very nice, crisp and sweet. Judging from his behavior just now, he was very considerate and polite. Not to mention her appearance, her temperament is so elegant and clean that it is hard to imagine that she was born as a singer.

However, today's official prostitutes and domestic prostitutes are trained in this area. They are not only knowledgeable and good at dancing, but also have first-class appearance and figure. All in all, what kind of women men like, this group of women who have no control over their fate can only become what they want to please them.

Lu Xuehuan would have had a bad attitude towards Wang Luoxiu in the past, but now she has a little more sympathy and pity for him.

Lu Xuehuan said: "We are not a wealthy family, just call me 'mother-in-law'." Wang Luoxiu smiled slightly: "I heard that my mother-in-law has a gentle temperament and is very generous to the younger generation. When I saw her today, it turned out to be true." Lu

Xuehuan

was After praising it, I felt a little happy.

"I guess this is sister-in-law Beigu, right?"

Although Tan Ruyi also changed into a Taoist uniform, Wang Luoxiu still recognized Su Beigu at a glance. In addition to having met Tan Ruyi, she also recognized Su Beigu. Bei Gu's temperament is extraordinary and refined, and he has the image of a Taoist master.

Su Beigu had no enmity with Wang Luoxiu, but they were not very close either. He said, "Just call me Taoist priest Su." Wang Luoxiu changed her words in a good-natured manner: "Taoist priest Su." She looked at Tan Ruyi, pretending to be the first time.

When they met, "Who is this?"

"You should know me." Tan Ruyi said narrowly, "Tin Ruyi."

Wang Luoxiu smiled slightly: "It turns out to be Mrs. Tan."

Lu Xuehuan felt that the atmosphere was a bit awkward, so she took the initiative to hug her. The infant child asked, "Is this my granddaughter?"

"Yes, because she was born in Yuanxiao, so she was nicknamed Yuanxiao."

"Let grandma hug her~~" Lu Xuehuan held the child in her arms, overjoyed.

The sleeping child woke up after being hugged by her and howled in dissatisfaction.

Lu Xuehuan hurriedly coaxed her, but she couldn't coax her, so she had to hand the child back to Wang Luoxiu. The latter held her daughter and coaxed her gently, patting her gently while coaxing her.

Unexpectedly, my daughter did not calm down as usual. Wang Luoxiu was a little puzzled. She had just drank milk and fell asleep not long ago. Why could she not stop crying?

Lu Xuehuan was a little ashamed, thinking that maybe she had disturbed the child, or that the child had gotten something dirty on the way back. She pulled Su Beigu over and said, "Beigu, look at what's wrong with the child."

Su Bei Gu couldn't laugh or cry. She had no experience in raising children, how could she know what was wrong with the child?

However, she still took her little niece over, thought about it, and gave her some spiritual energy to comfort her. It turned out that this trick was very effective. She stopped crying and fussing. Instead, she looked at Su Beigu for a while before yawning and fell asleep again.

"Sure enough, Bei Gu has a solution!" Lu Xuehuan said.

Su Beigu returned the child to Wang Luoxiu and asked Lu Xuehuan: "How are you going to explain the origin of Madam Wang and this child?" Lu Xuehuan choked: "

This..."

If Wang Luoxiu is directly said to be Sunancheng's concubine, then Wang Luoxiu Luo Xiu's plan to become a monk first, then return to secular life, change her name, and marry Sunan Cheng openly, came to nothing. If you don't confess, you can't explain the origin of this child.

"What did Sunancheng tell you?" Su Beigu asked Wang Luoxiu again.

Su Lan, who was on the side, took out Su Nancheng's letter and said, "What Lang Jun means is that Madam Wang be allowed to temporarily live in the Su family as a distant relative who lost her husband and went to live with the eldest lady. There is no need to explain the child's identity to the outside world. In the future, just say that this is his daughter."

Lu Xuehuan: "..."

The widowed husband, isn't this a curse on himself?

After hearing this, she said to Wang Luoxiu: "This is the only way. You live here first, and we will figure out the rest later." Wang Luoxiu took her children and moved into the Su family's house

.

At night, after Wang Luoxiu fed her daughter, she put her daughter to sleep again and then walked out of the door quietly. Tan Ruyi had been waiting outside for a long time. When he saw her coming out, he smiled and asked knowingly: "Is the child asleep?"

Wang Luoxiu nodded: "She is asleep, but if I am not around, she will wake up soon, so If you have any questions, please make it short."

Tan Ruyi said, "It's you who want to see me, not me who wants to see you."

Wang Luoxiu asked, "Since you have no interest in the official and divorced him early, why do you still treat me so much?" Is there such great hostility?"

"Although we often correspond with each other and you tell me the current situation of Sunan City, I promise that I will not rob him from you or disturb you, but it does not mean that you and I are friendly. Relationship." Tan Ruyi said, "First of all, you knew that he was already engaged, but you still approached him and led him to spend money to redeem your body. This is destined to touch my interests. Based on this, There is no need for me to be polite to you. No matter whether I fall in love with him or not, I can't change this, right?" Wang

Luoxiu was silent for a moment and sighed: "It's my fault, how can you forgive me?"

Tan Ruyi shook his head: "I have nothing to do with him anymore. There is no question of forgiveness or not." Her

attitude was very contradictory, but Wang Luoxiu did not feel guilty or relaxed because of this. She just smiled slightly, without any psychological burden. Wang Luoxiu said : " They said you

wanted to become a monk, but I don't believe you."

You can let go of people and things in the mortal world. But now, not only have you not returned to the Tan family, but you are still in the Su family. It cannot be for your mother-in-law, so there is only one possibility. You are for Taoist Su." Tan Ruyi

. He raised his eyebrows and said, "That's a very bold statement of yours."

"What haven't I seen in the entertainment venue?"

Tan Ruyi remained silent and let her guess, but in her opinion, she accepted this answer by default.

The two parties did not discuss this, but instead discussed how to change Wang Luoxiu's identity.

First of all, Wang Luoxiu can be asked to go to a Taoist temple to become a monk as a Jianzhou refugee. After one year, he can get the household sticker of the temple temple household, and then return to the secular female household. In this way, his life experience will be much cleaner. Finally, a matchmaker comes to your door to discuss the match, and it will be clear that the matchmaker is married.

However, after Wang Luoxiu became a monk, how to deal with her daughter is a problem.

...

Although Wang Luoxiu hardly ever left the house, the child's cry could not be hidden from the neighbors. Soon, the news spread that a strange woman with a child had moved into the Su family. Walk.

The Tan family knew that the woman was Sunancheng's concubine and that the child was Sunancheng's daughter. They were very hostile to the mother and daughter, but they never revealed anything to the outside world. Therefore, when Lu Xuehuan said that Wang Luoxiu was her distant relative, she believed it. There are many villagers who make excuses.

But some people still discovered that Wang Luoxiu appeared with Su Lan, and Su Lan had always been at Sunancheng's side. Their appearance together didn't mean that Wang Luoxiu was most likely with Sunancheng before. Son? Wang Luoxiu came from Jianzhou again, and Sunancheng happened to be working in Jianzhou...

So the news soon spread that Wang Luoxiu was Sunancheng's concubine, and the baby girl was the daughter of Sunancheng.

Lu Xuehuan said to Wang Luoxiu: "If this continues, the plan will not work. We can't delay it any longer." Wang Luoxiu was a little reluctant to let go of her daughter. Lu Xuehuan said: "Leave the child to me and raise her. If you are worried, I will always take care of her.

" The child comes to see you."

Wang Luoxiu agreed.

The Taoist temple where Wang Luoxiu became a monk was recommended by Su Beigu. She is now quite famous among the Taoist temples in the surrounding area, so she said that Wang Luoxiu's household sticker was lost on the way to Tanzhou, and because of the long distance, Unable to return to Jianzhou to make amends, he could only ask the Taoist temple to take him in as a refugee. The owner of the Taoist temple accepted the offer without too much difficulty.

Of course, the Su family had given money, and with the spiritual rice provided by Su Beigu, the viewer felt that it was not difficult to raise an idle person.

In addition to eating the spiritual rice for herself and giving it to the Qin family, Su Beigu also gave some to Taizhen Guan. Originally this was just a secret between her and Tai Zhen Guan, but Tai Zhen Guan accidentally let the Taoist priest who came to place the order know about the spiritual rice. The existence of rice, so this matter spread among various Taoist temples.

Some Taoist temples do not believe in the so-called spiritual rice, while others believe that the temple owner of this Taoist temple is familiar with the hall master of Taizhen Temple. Under her questioning, the hall master had no choice but to tell that the spiritual rice came from Bei, Jiangsu Province. The truth bought there.

Su Beigu was only willing to sell a small portion of the spiritual rice at first, but now she asked for help and voluntarily sold more spiritual rice to the temple owner. How could the temple owner let go of such a good opportunity?

The matter was settled like this. Wang Luoxiu quickly changed into Taoist uniforms and practiced meditation in the Taoist temple, while Lu Xuehuan, Su Beigu and Qin Ruyi began the hard life of raising a child.

Little Yuanxiao is actually easy to take care of, but she senses that her mother is not around, and her mood is naturally bad. She has been noisy for two days, and Su Beigu has to transfer spiritual energy to her every time to calm down.

Over time, she became dependent on Su Beigu. It's not that Su Beigu should be by her side all the time, but that Su Beigu must be present when eating, otherwise she won't obediently drink goat's milk and porridge.

Later, she discovered that the taste of gruel was similar to the taste of Su Beigu, and then she gradually changed her dependence on Su Beigu.

When little Yuanxiao was about to turn one year old, Subei Gu asked Wang Luoxiu: "Has Su Nancheng given her a name?" Wang Luoxiu shook his head and said to Lu Xuehuan, "Why don't you let your mother-in-law name her?" Lu

Xuehuan

? Can you think of any good names? She asked Tan Ruyi: "What name does Ruyi think is good?"

Tan Ruyi said: "Bei Gu is a Taoist priest. She must know what name is affordable, auspicious and nice."

Lu Xuehuan said: "Yes, Bei Gu can give me a name ." Let's go!"

Su Beigu: "..."

After going around in a circle, he came back to her side.

She thought for a while and said, "I hope she can be slow in speech but quick in deeds in the future, and work hard to cultivate herself. Let's call her Min Xing!" "Su Min Xing, what a good

name!"

After picking the name, they arranged to arrest her. week. Although most of the time only baby boys receive such treatment, Su Beigu insisted on giving her a birthday gift, so the Su family had no choice but to make arrangements.

Su Minxing did not invite any relatives or friends for Zhou Zhou's ceremony, but Tan Guan and Zhong came to watch.

What was on the table when the baby boy was pregnant, and what was on the table when Su Minxing was pregnant. Mrs. Zhong also said, "Girls should prepare combs and needlework, right?"

Tan Ruyi quietly replaced the ruler on the table with a Dinglan ruler. Su Beigu saw it but said nothing.

When Su Minxing started to catch Zhou, she looked around, but was not interested in anything and went straight to Ding Lanchi in the distance.

Everyone: "..."

Is this child going to be a craftswoman in the future? But how can a woman be a carpenter? Many people wouldn't accept female disciples, right?

Su Beigu smiled and said, "This Ding Lan Ruler has the remnants of the formation I used, so she chose me." Everyone was shocked. Could this child be a monk in the future

?

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-09-0302:07:22~2022-09-0500:34:39~Thank you to the little angels who voted for

mines : People are stupid, risking enough money for 1 person;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 80 bottles of caramel horse head; 66 bottles of Zeng Aijia's cool sister; 5158035310 bottles; 5 bottles of Goubai; 3 bottles of a pencil; 2 bottles of Mo Yanhu Ling and Salt Tree; 1 bottle of Qingshan;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!