Full Synopsis

Chinese pastry chef Shu Yanyan traveled to the interstellar world and picked up an Alpha beauty who had lost her memory. The beauty was sweet and well-behaved, and Shu Yanyan couldn't help it. The two quickly fell in love and gave birth to a cute little baby girl.
Unfortunately, the good times did not last long. When the child was not even one year old, the beautiful wife disappeared.

Shu Yanyan was very sad, but she did not give up hope. While raising her baby by herself, she worked hard to make money and wanted to hire the best agency to find someone.

Two years later, she saved a sum of money and took her baby to develop the empire next door. This day happens to be the celebration day of the Huaqi Empire. Every high-rise building projects a figure of a person with text -
[The queen has recovered from her illness, and the plan to select a concubine is about to be put on the agenda. 】

Looking at the face of the "female monarch", Shu Yanyan fell into deep thought.
Isn't this her beautiful daughter-in-law who has been missing for two years? !

——

Shu Yanyan Dessert House is open~

The new customers are very strange and always like to get close to her.
"Yanyan, I think you are sweeter than those snacks."

This man had fascinated her when he lost his memory three years ago. At this moment, Shu Yanyan felt that her defenses were shaking crazily.
She picked up a plate of red bean cake and placed it between the two of them: "Emperor, cough, the baby is still there..."

Shu Yunmiao turned her head when she heard the words, and then covered her eyes with her chubby hands: "Ah, I can't even see it. Yeah."

Shu Yanyan gritted his teeth: This little traitor!