51-52 EXTRAS

51

After Chu Yu's "hard work", less than half a year after the news of the emperor's engagement came out, the news that the emperor and the queen were preparing to officially get married swept the entire star network.

Little Rabbit tried on the wedding dress in front of the mirror, his eyes lingering on his lower abdomen. Chu Yu hugged her from behind and caressed Shu Yanyan's belly through the wedding dress.

She kissed the little rabbit's earlobe and comforted softly: "Don't worry, you can't see it at all."

The little rabbit was about to cry but had no tears. He flattened his lips and confirmed: "...Really?"

She turned her body slightly. : "This angle seems a little obvious."

Chu Yu put his head on her shoulder: "Is there? How come I can't see it."

She suggested: "How about asking the designer to add a circle of lace on both sides. This way it can be blocked perfectly."

Shu Yanyan nodded in agreement and glared at her: "It's all your fault for bothering the designer team!"

Chu Yu laughed so hard that he didn't know he was wrong at all. Awakening, Shu Yanyan just pouted and placed a series of kisses on the little rabbit's cheeks, vaguely echoing: "Yeah, yeah, Yanyan is right, it's all my fault."

Shu Yanyan glanced at her sadly from the mirror, and was about to say something more. What, the door behind him was opened from behind.

She swallowed all the words in her mouth, turned around and saw the Queen Mother carrying Yun Miao in her arms. Next to the two of them, there was a strange face that Shu Yanyan had never seen before. The strange face is also a little girl, but much older than Yun Miao, she looks about seven or eight years old. Although he is not very old, he has a calm temperament all over his body.

She and Yunmiao were wearing the same style of flower girl's white dress. The only difference in their outfits was that Yunmiao's hair was braided into a beautiful twin tail, while the girl's hair was pulled back and combed into a bun. drum bun.

As soon as Yunmiao saw Shu Yanyan and Chu Yu, she excitedly called out: "Mommy! Mother!"

The Queen Mother hugged her to Shu Yanyan, smiling so hard that she couldn't even see her eyes: "Oh, look at you mother and daughter. They look so alike! This dress looks cute on Yunmiao, but it looks beautiful on Yanyan!" Shu Yanyan helped Yunmiao adjust the hem of her skirt while blushing: "No, thank you, auntie

. "

Why are you still calling me aunt?" The Queen Mother was dissatisfied, "Although the wedding is next week, I remember that you and Chu Yu have already received the certificates, right?" Shu Yanyan's face suddenly turned red

.

She cleared her throat and shouted again: "Mother, I called you wrong."

The Queen Mother nodded repeatedly: "Oh, this is right.

" "Yanyan is so beautiful, I will forgive you this time!" Don't call me wrong next time!

Shu Yanyan lowered his head, nodded slightly and said, "Yeah. " "

Chu Yu himself was very good at bullying the little rabbit, but when he saw the little rabbit being teased by his mother, he felt heartbroken again. Not wanting Shu Yanyan to remain shy any longer, she looked at the only outsider in the room and changed the subject: "This little girl is..." The

Queen Mother was indeed diverted: "Ah, before I can introduce you to you, this is a child of the Yu family, named Yu Changning. I specially invited you to be your little flower girl.

"Aren't you trying on clothes today? I called her to the palace."

After finishing his words, Yu Changning performed a thoughtful etiquette at the right time: "Good afternoon, emperor, good afternoon, queen."

Shu Yanyan said quickly: "No, no, no. , Well, there's no need to be so formal here."

She wasn't used to others saluting her at all times, not to mention that the other person was still an underage girl.

Chu Yu had other ideas.

She glanced at the little eldest princess who was just right in her mother's arms, and said with some confusion: "Don't two little flower girls usually find people of the same age?" They are similar in age and height, so that they will look the same when the time comes

. Be more harmonious.

But it was obvious that Yun Miao was placed on the ground near her knees, but the other flower girl, Yu Changning, had already reached her waist.

The Queen Mother waved her hand after hearing this: "I thought so at first."

She helped Yun Miao straighten her skirt: "But children over three years old are still cool-tempered, and not everyone is as well-behaved as our Yun Miao. Besides, you and Yanyan will have to complete the ceremony, and I will also be busy entertaining the guests and the media. What about the baby? "I thought about it and

asked an older child to come over, so that I can help take care of the baby. "

Chu Yu smiled and nodded.

In fact, in such a big palace with so many guards, how could no one take care of the imperial princess? However,

those guards were very respectful to Yun Miao and did not dare to play with the imperial princess. Thinking about it this way, it would be good to find an older companion for Yun Miao. The two of them can play together without getting too bored, and if it is really necessary, Yu Changning, as her sister, can also help take care of it. Chu Yu couldn't help but

admire Said: "Mom, you are still thoughtful. The

Queen Mother raised her chin proudly and said, "Humph, you are doing well in handling national affairs, but you are still too young to talk about these trivial matters." "

Shu Yanyan laughed beside her.

She looked at Yu Changning: "Then, I will trouble you to take care of Yun Miao. "

Yu Changning bent down slightly: "I only follow the Queen's instructions. "

The little guy was very strict in doing things, which made Shu Yanyan a little embarrassed.

She turned her head and looked at her little girl, tapped Yunmiao's little nose and reminded: "Yunmiao will also listen to your sister Changning. , don't run around, you have to stay with your sister. "

Yun Miao lowered her head in the Queen Mother's arms and looked at Yu Changning.

Their eyes collided in the air for a moment. Yun Miao raised her head and smiled at Shu Yanyan: "Okay! "

The Queen Mother took the opportunity to put her on the ground: "Let's do this, baby, take Chang Ning outside to get to know the environment, get familiar with each other, and cultivate feelings. She

stretched out her hand to call a maid by the door: "Follow the two of them and take a good look at the eldest princess and Miss Yu." "

The maid saluted and said "yes".

Shu Yanyan also bent down and encouraged: "Then Yunmiao, please take the young lady for a walk around the area. When the time comes, you and the young lady will walk the flower path together, so it's okay if you're not familiar with it. "

Yun Miao was very obedient and nodded immediately.

She stretched out her hand towards Yu Changning: "Sister, I will take you to play~"

Yu Changning was stunned for a moment.

After she calmed down, she tentatively stretched out her hand. Holding Yun Miao's soft little paw, Yu Changning corrected him: "It's not to play, it's to recognize the place. Yun

Miao looked up at her and said, "It's just for fun." "

Yu Changning: "...Okay. "

The two little ones held hands and left the fitting room together under the watchful eyes of several adults.

The Queen Mother was very pleased: "My idea is absolutely right! It would be great to have an older child, our baby will do whatever he says!

"If there were a baby of the same age, I'm afraid there would be a quarrel right now."

Chu Yu smiled: "How can Yunmiao quarrel with others so easily?"

"It would be worse not to quarrel!" The Queen Mother stared, " If we don't quarrel, doesn't it mean that our baby is holding his grievances in his heart?"

Chu Yu admitted defeat: "Yes, yes, everything you said is right."

The Queen Mother glared at her and didn't bother to talk to her anymore.

She looked at Shu Yanyan: "By the way, I haven't asked yet, Yanyan, how do you feel about this wedding dress?"

Shu Yanyan also came to her senses and replied: "Well...it's pretty good."

She put it on her waist She gestured twice: "I discussed with Chu Yu and asked the designer to add two laces to this area. Ah... um, what do you think, mother?" "Come on, let me help you take a look." The Queen Mother

said Following her to the mirror, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law discussed it seriously.

Chu Yu, who was forgotten aside, smiled helplessly and waited patiently without complaining at all. She leaned on the pillar and looked intently at Shu Yanyan in the mirror. As soon as Shu Yanyan raised his head, their eyes met in the mirror. Every time at this time, Chu Yu would raise the corners of his lips knowingly, while Little Rabbit would avoid looking shyly. But no matter how many times the little rabbit avoided it, after a while, she would tentatively raise her head and look for Chu Yu's eyes again.

...

Trying on wedding dresses took longer than Shu Yanyan thought.

By the time she finished communicating with the designer team and sent away the Queen Mother who was still going to buy gifts, a hazy sunset was already covering the horizon. Shu Yanyan changed back into her own clothes and was taken back to the palace restaurant by Chu Yu. She looked at the empty seat and suddenly jumped up.

"Where's Yunmiao?!"

Chu Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled teasingly: "What? Only now do you remember that we have a daughter?"

Looking at Chu Yu's calm look, Shu Yanyan was more or less relieved.

But she still cared about her little girl: "I was so busy just now that I forgot... didn't she go out to play with another child?"

Chu Yu touched her hair: "Don't worry. I just contacted them, Yu Changning Yun Miao will be sent back soon."

Shu Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes."

Sure enough, about five minutes later, the restaurant door opened, and Yu Changning appeared at the door holding Yun Miao.

Shu Yanyan immediately took Yunmiao from her arms and asked subconsciously: "Why are you holding her?"

Yu Changning was a little at a loss and put his hands behind his back.

It was Yunmiao who said, "I want Aning to hold me."

Shu Yanyan pinched her little nose and said, "My little sister is only a few years older than you, how can you let her hold you? My little sister can also Tired."

She would ask the above question, but she felt that her Yunmiao had been a little too pampered recently - a

three-year-old child is not light. Yunmiao said that it was okay to let an adult hold her, so how could she pester Yu Changning? How about holding such a little girl?

Before Yun Miao could answer, Yu Changning spoke for her: "It's okay... I can hold Yun Miao."

Yun Miao agreed: "Yes, Aning holds her very firmly~"

Shu Yanyan sighed with a smile. : "What's going on? You don't even call me 'sister' anymore?"

Yun Miao said confidently: "'A Ning' sounds so good!"

Shu Yanyan stroked her forehead: "You!"

For the first time, she felt that Yun Miao was here There is a tendency to be closer to Chu Yu in terms of personality -

why is my little girl becoming more and more domineering?

But the person involved, Yu Changning, didn't think there was a problem at all, and even nodded in agreement with Yun Miao's statement.

Seeing this, Shu Yanyan couldn't say anything else. But this is also good news. At least it proves that the two little guys get along well and there is no need to worry about their emotional problems.

Thinking of this, she picked up Yun Miao and looked at Yu Changning: "Is it Changning? Has your family come to pick you up? Why don't you stay and have dinner together before leaving?" Yu Changning seemed to hesitate for a moment, and Yun Miao reached out to persuade her to stay

. Said: "Aning, let's go together!"

After hearing this, Yu Changning nodded: "Yes."

Shu Yanyan smiled, motioned for the little girl to follow, and then led the two of them back to the dining table.

Although the Queen Mother cannot come due to business, today is also a warm dinner for four!