31-40

31

The atmosphere at dinner was better than at lunch. After the incident was revealed, the relationship between the few people became visibly closer.

The Queen Mother took back her beloved granddaughter, who she had longed for so much, and was so satisfied that she didn't even have time to settle the score with Chu Yu.

After dinner, the Queen Mother asked Chu Yu and Shu Yanyan to go to the garden to eat together.

Of course, "Xiaoshi" is just a way of saying it. She has serious business to discuss with the two of them.

"Now that your relationship is clear, the wedding ceremony can be put on the agenda." She hugged Yun Miao, "You can discuss it after you go back tonight to see when the date is better." Shu Yanyan was caught off guard

: "...Does this, do we need to consider the wedding ceremony?"

She always felt that what happened in the past two days was a bit magical. The pace of everything was too fast, and she couldn't keep up.

These words surprised the Queen Mother.

She looked at Shu Yanyan with a somewhat anxious expression: "Child, what's wrong? Don't you want to?

" I know that this unfortunate child Chu Yu is not very worry-free, so she still has advantages, such as...such as... Um, right! "

Shu Yanyan: "..."

She couldn't answer the words, so she could only echo with a silly smile: "...Yes. "

Chu Yu rubbed his forehead and couldn't help but call out: "Mother..."

She confirmed: "Am I so bad that you can't even think of a single good thing about me?

The Queen Mother didn't feel guilty at all. "You still have the nerve to say that, look, even your wife doesn't like you. " "

Chu Yu looked at Shu Yanyan.

Shu Yanyan's cheeks were hot.

It was a bit difficult for her to admit that she liked Chu Yu in front of the Queen Mother, but after all, she wanted to help Chu Yu save face. She coughed twice: "I, I'm not... ...

"I just feel... we have just reunited and are about to get married. Are you a little anxious?"

Chu Yu didn't agree with this: "Afraid?

" "What do you think you are anxious about?" Or is there anything you need to confirm again? "

Her opinion is actually the same as her mother's. Now that Shu Yanyan and Yun Miao have been found, restoring their relationship and giving Shu Yanyan and Yun Miao their status is the next most important thing to consider. Even

if The Queen Mother did not take the initiative to mention it tonight, and she would also find time to ask her mother about it in the near future.

Shu Yanyan pursed her lips.

As things have developed now, she no longer doubts that she and Chu Yu are in love, but...

people who like each other are not necessarily Suitable to be together.

Thinking of this, Shu Yanyan took a deep breath.

She glanced at Yun Miao in the Queen Mother's arms. She didn't want the child to hear what she was going to say next, so she approached Chu Yu and lowered her voice to express her opinion: "I The idea is that I feel that, wrongly, both of us need a period of transition to get along as lovers. "

When the word "lover" was mentioned, she lowered her head shyly: "You also mentioned before that your memory has not been restored yet. In this case, we might as well try again. Only in this way can we know whether we are really suitable for each other now. When Chu

Yu heard this, even though he couldn't understand it, he still nodded: "Yes."

She smiled at Shu Yanyan: "Don't be nervous, no one will force you. " "

Shu Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief and nodded lightly.

Chu Yu looked at the Queen Mother: "Let's slow down the wedding ceremony for now. Yan Yan also needs time to adapt to life in the palace. "

The Queen Mother didn't try to persuade her any more.

She had waited patiently before Chu Yu showed that she liked anyone, not to mention that now the candidate for the queen has been decided. The

main reason why she would rush to raise this matter is for Yun Miao -

she should give her precious grandson a title.

"In that case, let's do what you said.

She said: "But don't delay too long, because you can't wrong my good grandson. " "

When mentioning Yunmiao, Shu Yanyan suddenly remembered something.

"Ah... Yunmiao was supposed to go to kindergarten today... The teacher sent me a lot of messages, but I didn't reply carefully. Yun

Miao finally heard the words she could understand, raised her head and said, "That's right, Yun Miao didn't go to kindergarten..."

The Queen Mother asked, "Where does Yun Miao go to school?"

Yun Miao replied: "Morning Star! " "

Shu Yanyan explained: "It's just an ordinary school in Emperor Star. You may have never heard of it.

The Queen Mother directly agreed: "Then just find time to drop out of school! " "

She will not let her grandson be wronged in anything. From now on, whether it is school or extended education, it should be arranged according to the royal standards. Yunmiao pouted: "Why do you want to drop out of school

? "

Although there are people she hates in the kindergarten, there are also many children she likes.

The Queen Mother was a little embarrassed: "Is Yunmiao reluctant to leave there? Yun

Miao nodded: "I can't bear to leave my friend!" "

This..." The Queen Mother turned to Shu Yanyan and Chu Yu for help.

Chu Yu thought for a while: "Yunmiao, grandma is doing this for your own good."

"Besides, don't you want to go to the school that your mother went to before?"

Yun Miao's eyes widened: "Did your mother go to the same school?"

Chu Yu nodded.

She hugged Shu Yanyan and explained to the two of them: "The kindergarten I went to was near the palace. It will be very convenient to transfer here. Moreover, there will be many cute friends in the new kindergarten waiting for Yun Miao to get to know her. Yun Miao also You can learn more things."

Yun Miao looked at Shu Yanyan.

Shu Yanyan knew that she was asking for his opinion and smiled: "Mommy doesn't have any opinion. What does Yunmiao think?" Yunmiao thought for a while, but still couldn't resist the temptation

: "I, I want to be like my mother. School!"

"Tsk, tsk, our Yunmiao is awesome!" the Queen Mother praised.

Although she didn't like her daughter's temper, she had to admit that Chu Yu had been among the best since childhood.

Chu Yu Middle School's previous education was based on her status as a royal family, but after middle school, all schools no longer looked at status. She got into the school based on her own ability, and she maintained the first place in grades year after year.

"Grandma thinks you can do it!" The Queen Mother praised again!

Shu Yanyan looked at Chu Yu without knowing why.

From the Queen Mother's expression, she vaguely felt that her daughter seemed to have dug a huge hole for herself.

Chu Yu noticed her gaze and shrugged calmly.

"It's okay, don't worry."

Shu Yanyan looked back in doubt.

But looking at her daughter who was smiling silly in the Queen Mother's arms, she slowly let down her guard again.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

The keyboard is broken, today is a short author qwq

I would like to recommend Yun Miao's article, little cuties, click to pre-order it!

"After Pretending to be A and Being Discovered by the Instructor"

Yu Changning will never forget the scene when he saw Chu Yunmiao for the first time after he was separated.

It was midsummer, and the imperial eldest princess stepped on her insteps with a pair of bare feet. Their bodies were close to each other, and the other's bare forearms were clinging to her neck.

"Aning, you are so tall. When will I grow as tall as you?" The eldest princess blinked in confusion, her curled eyelashes flickering, brushing against the tip of her heart.

Yu Changning held her slender waist and felt the smoothness of the skin underneath through the fabric with his fingertips.

"Yunmiao, don't make trouble."

Chu Yunmiao pursed her lips and leaned against her chest.

She made a wish to her: "I will become an Alpha as powerful as Aning in the future."

-

Later, Yu Changning enrolled in the most rigorous military academy in the empire. When the two met again, Chu Yunmiao had realized her original wish and became The Alpha princess that everyone in the empire looks up to.

Yu Changning hid his little thoughts and stayed with her as an instructor.

Chu Yunmiao's grades were not good, and she was about to be at the bottom among the Alpha freshmen. She secretly sent her a message and asked her to help her practice more.

Yu Changning agreed.

But in the dressing room of the training room that night, amid the rich and almost sweet milk-orange pheromones, Yu Changning was the only one to see Omega, who was tortured by the heat and was weak all over.

She knelt down in front of her, and Chu Yunmiao climbed onto her neck as familiarly as before.

She breathed into her ear and ordered her in a clearly coquettish tone.

"Aning, bite, bite me."

-

Chu Yunmiao regretted her original decision -

everyone said that instructor Yu was cold and difficult to get along with, but she was the only one who knew how domineering and passionate Yu Changning was towards her.