The way I loved you

(Your pov)

"It's been 3 years me and Alex are dating. We know each other since we have met in a blind date. Today-" you take a deep breath. "Today he is going to propose me. Me and the girls are out to buy dress."

"Y/n? Y/n!" Nat's voice pull you out from your thoughts.

"Hmm?" "Did you like any dress?" The pretty red-headed girl ask me.

"Ahh I will take this one" I pick up a red dress not sure about anything I was excited about the whole proposing thing but suddenly I'm not because- well because-

"Ah! Wonderful choice y/n!" Pepper tell me while keeping her right to her chest where her heart belong. Belong...wow I don't know where my heart belong or where it should.

I love Alex. He is nice. He has a nice job.He is close to my family, loves me and my friends and family. He is handsome, caring, respectful. He is everything I can ever ask for but something changed, something trying change my mind but I won't let. No! I can't, I deserve better.Y/n get IT TOGETHER! If you don't wanna feel the pain all over again then get it together!

"I think this heels will go perfect with the dress" Wanda says, beautiful red heels in her hand. I can't help but admire it while taking it to my hands.

"I will take it"

The dress-

The heels-

The heels-

(Change if you don't like it)

We are now in the car. Wanda driving, Pepper in the passenger seat and me and nat are at the back

"Y/n, I know honey how are you feeling about 'him' coming back to our life . I can see it you're not yourself nowadays. But you and I know it's for the best. Sometimes... something aren't just meant to be happen" Natasha says keeping a hand on my hand

"I know. Thanks for everything. I love you" I tell her and giving her hand a little squeeze

~~~~~~

We all went home and get ready and went to my favorite restaurant. Perfect place for proposal and all.