I wasn't ready

After dinner everyone went back to their room expect you and Vision. You were helping him cleaning up the kitchen.

"All done!"

"Yes, thank you,n/n."

"I'm going to my room. You need me for anything?"

"No, I'll be fine. Thank you. You should get some sleep. I know it's early but you need to take rest"

"Mm fine. Good night" you tell him after give him a cheek kiss. He smiles and wish you back.

Just as you about to go in your room. Friday's voice stop you.

"There is a visit for N/n"

N/n. Your nickname. Only close people knows this name of yours. Your family members calls you N/n. Friday usually calls you Y/n. She never calls you N/n. Hearing this name from Friday like that gave you Deja Vu.

****Flashback****

You were in the lab with Bruce. Helping him with his research. Tony walks in and says," God being famous can be hard sometimes!"

"Don't say that Tony. You love being famous." Bruce tells him with a wink.
You laugh at Bruce's statement.

"Come on! I'm not like that. Okay fine a little."

"No seriously what made you say that" Bruce asks the tin man

"There is some dude- I don't know trying to get in"

"I don't get it. He is a visitor or something? Maybe he's from S.h.i.e.l.d ? "

"No l/n. If he was from S.h.i.e.l.d then we would know. And he is looking for someone."

"Who?" Bruce asks tony without moving his eyes from computer screen.

"He is making the name up. He is saying someone name"n/n" works here. He is here to see N/n."

You're placing files in Bruce's desk but hearing your nickname stopped you

"Come again? Did he say he is looking for N/n?"

"Ah yeah. Some dude with brown hair. He is still outside."

You stop what you are doing. And run towards the main door. Steve is about to enter the lab but stop when he sees you running towards the door.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath.

" Language!" Of course American's golden boy had to say that. He is the Captain golden America for god's sake. "Where she is off to?"

"Oh I don't know but I'm about to find out." Tony says and goes after you. Bruce and Steve following him.

You stand a few steps away from elevator.

"Friday?"

"Yes, Miss l/n. How can I help?"

"Is the visitor for N/n still here?"

" Positive. He is still standing outside, miss"

"Friday how many times I have to tell you. Please call me y/n."

" I apologize. Y/n"

"No worries. Please let the visitor come in and tell him to come 2nd floor. Thank you "

"Sure thing y/n. Happy to help"

As you wait for the visitor Tony, Bruce and Steve comes to the living room. Others were already there and curiously watching you.
They were talking until you stand before elevator. You didn't notice them.