What went wrong

A

week. Yes it's been a week since that night.
That night where you ended everything that was good for you. How does it feel like to burn your own happiness? You though. Honestly you don't know if you did the right thing. You were confused. But one thing that is very important to know in life is if you are confused, you don't have to go for it. Until your answer is an honest yes, it's always a no. Your answer is maybe then it's a no. No is a very strong word. It holds a lot power.

You take this a week to collect yourself. You have come so far now you can't back away. You have been living with pepper since that night. Tony said you need change the air. He wanted to send you to Paris but after arguing with for an hour and so. You two finally came to a decision that you will be staying at Pepper's for a week. Tony might be married to Pepper and has a house still he stay at Pepper's house. But most of the time he has to stay in Avenger tower cause he is an avenger after all.

You loved stay at Pepper's. Pepper is lovely and you love Morgan. She is a such a sweetheart. He is the only avenger who has a kid. Damn lucky him. No matter how much you love staying here, you can't stay here forever. You got a job to do. And most importantly you are an avenger. Earth's mightiest heroes, you are one of them. You say goodbye to pepper and Morgan. Tony and you drive to avengers tower. In past days they all came to visit you. Nat and Thor came everyday. You know Thor came to feel everyone out of guilt more than concern. He missed you you know but you also know he kind of blame himself for it. Cause he thinks his brother ruined your relationship. That might be true. Loki might not ruined your relationship directly but he did indirectly. Your feelings for him maybe still here. No it is here. Here, in your heart. No matter what happen you will always love him. You never loved anyone the way you loved Loki and he knows that still.... still he broke your heart.

You know when you will go there,you will have to face him. Cause well he stays there. And he can't stay out of there for too long. That's the rule for him for his deeds.

" You are back" Wanda comes running towards you. You give her a hug.

"Yeah"

"Welcome back y/n" Steve is wearing his suit and covered in dust. There is a cut on his cheekbone. Steve and Natasha just came back a mission you see that.

"Thanks, Steve" you hug him

"We are having a movie night tonight no excuses missy"

"Okay madam Natasha" you both laugh

"As you know Clint went back his home. Sam is back from his important secret mission. And others are waiting for you in the kitchen. We're all gonna have dinner together. Oh heads up he is here"
Natasha's last few words made your heart feel empty but you know you can't let it get to you.

"Yeah Clint visited me before he went back."

"Look who is here!"

"Sammy!!" You scream Sam's name making other chuckles in the room

"Hi little princess" Sam says in a girly tone. You playfully punch him.

"Ouch! That hurts"

"That should be" I say

"So what did I miss?"

I knew by the time I got here, he will know everything. And I don't mind everyone in the team knowing what exactly happened. I'm glad they know. I don't have to tell myself

"You missed all the drama" me and Sam always talk like this. We joke, we insult each other but we don't mind it. Sam is a cool guy like really cool.

"Aw man! If I knew I wouldn't accept the mission"