Home alone with trickster

Everyone woke up early today except you. Wanda wake you up before they leave. Steve was still against of the idea of leaving you with Loki alone. You thought they would fight again but fortunately they didn't. Perhaps they were too tried to do that. After all they all slept late last night.

Saying goodbyes and wishing them luck you make your way to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Kitchen is neat and clean. Nobody can assume someone had breakfast here in a hurry. As you walk further, you feel something under your left shoe. Looking down you find a fork. Hmm Wanda must have used her magic to clean up.

You put the fork to its rightful place. Which is dish washer, you stepped on it so definitely it's dirty. Your eyes catch two certain plates on the table with sticky note on it.

It says: I made breakfast for you and Loki. Hope you like it
~ your Wanwan

You smile at the note. You like to call Wanda "Wanwan". She is the youngest avengers so far. She has been through a lot. Losing her parents when she was only 10 then her brother at 18. She was a quiet girl when you met her at first but slowly she became more talkative towards you in a good way.

You remove the above plate and reveal pancakes with some syrup on it. Some fruits beside. Just how you like it. Pancakes are still warm. Wanda must have used her magic to keep it warm. Wow being a witch has its own advantage.

Footsteps can be heard behind you. You instantly look behind. Finding no one other than the God of mischief itself. Your eyes are widened so is Loki's. Wow you did not expect Loki out of his room.

You take your time to look at him. This is the first time you're seeing him in daylight. And NORMAL like HUMAN! He is wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and black khakis. Damn you have a weakness of men in formal clothes. Not to mention how handsome he is. His black slicked back hair, his high cheekbones, his sharp jawline and his height.... everything about him is perfect. His blueish green eyes is to die for. Did I forget to mention how handsome he is?

"Enjoying the view?" His deep voice pull you out of your thoughts.

"I-I didn't expect to see you out of you-your room" After pull yourself together you speak again

"How are you out of your room?" You notice his eyes don't have that "cruel" look instead his eyes are normal.

"I thought everyone is out of mission. Nobody is home"

"Well I'm home. Sorry to disappoint you"

'okay it wouldn't hurt to talk nicely y/n.' You talk to yourself

"Ohh.. I'm not disappoint. I'm glad Thor left me a toy to play with." His voice is now smooth as silk and dangerous.

Your eyes widened at his statement. "Excuses me?!"

Suddenly he is no longer in front of you. He is now very much behind you.

"It would have been a boring day. With you now it won't be that much of a boring day." He whispers in your ear. His breath ticking your ear. Your heart skip a beat.

You turn around and find him behind you. You thought he would be gone but here he is standing behind you, towering you.

His breath hits your cheeks. Now you're both looking at each other eyes. His eyes are curious and your are frighten. A smirk appears on his face.

"Don't worry I won't kill you. If I wanted I would have."

"Why won't you do that?" You speak up without thinking

Loki's smirk become more bigger. "Because you intrigue me, mortal. Why?"

"I don't know" you whisper. Your heart is beating too fast.