Change of plan

You look at the clock. 8:02 am. Time to get in work. You follow Tony and Bruce to their lab. Finding others there. They all look anxious and you can easily tell nobody slept last night. You check if your device on Loki's door is working. It's working. You sighs. Now it's time for the bracelet.

"Okay. Thor is Loki up? I need him to do my rest of my work." You tell Thor who has been standing there patiently waiting for you.

"Yes, lady y/n. I shall bring Loki now" with that Thor leaves.

You start coding in Tony computer then you open your laptop and do some typing.

"Mr. Stark. I already connected both devices to your computer. We can get updates from your computer and my laptop and I connect Friday too. " You inform Tony

"How did you connect Friday without my help?" Tony ask in confusion

"I help Miss L/n" vision speak up

"Yeah. Thank you for your help. Vision help me with it after breakfast" you tell the team

"I'm glad to help" Vision give you a smile. It's kinda weird to see an Android smile and talk like that but not weirder than the stone on his head. You must admit the stone is beautiful.

Footsteps and chains noise gets your attention. You all look at the door finding Thor and Loki. You feel bad after seeing Loki's situation. He is in chains. Asgardian chains and Thor is almost dragging him by his shoulder.

"Are those chains from Asgard?" You ask Thor out of curiosity

"Yes, lady y/n. I bring Loki now do what you have to do" Thor tells you. He seems pissed off. Loki must have been done something.

"Yeah. He won't be needing those" you come closer to Loki who is giving you death glare. You take the key from Thor and undo the chains. Loki looks at you with shocked eyes.

Before anyone can say anything you speak up.

"Don't worry. I got this." You pulls him and make him sit in the chair besides the desk where your laptop is. Loki is looking straight in your eyes, trying to read you.

You hold the bracelet before his face. "This bracelet will let us know if you try to use your magic. Big magic which can cause chaos and also will stop you. But not completely because you will be helping the Avengers in their mission. And as you know it's your dad's order so good luck" with that you lock the bracelet on his right hand. Loki was glaring at you but when he feel the bracelet his eyes snap at his hands.

"Done" you say and you can hear some relief sighs coming around you.

"Okay people now we are all done now get back to work." Tony is first one to leave. Natasha give a squeeze on your shoulder before leaving. You, Thor and Loki are the one who is left

"Lady y/n will you be alright by your own? I have to meet with someone" Thor ask you shyly

You smirk " your gf huh? Yeah go. I'm good"

Thor give a shy smile and left. You smile watch him go, when you look at Loki, Loki is already looking at you.

You clear your throat " Okay, my job is also help you adjust in Earth. So what's your plan for today?"

"Don't think mortal I will spend my day with you" Loki says through gritted teeth.

" I didn't think anything and I didn't tell you to spend your day with me. I just need to know what you will do. It's my job"

Loki walks out without answering you.

"God it's gonna be a long day" you talk to yourself

You go to your room since you got nothing to do. You sit down at your desk and start working on your paperwork. You don't know how long you have been working but a text on your phone break your attention from your work. It shows Loki is trying to use his magic.