Nightmare

Doing your skincare is the only care you do to yourself. Being an agent isn't easy. You stay busy all the time that sometimes you forget to eat. Smiling to yourself as you done your skincare for the night, quickly going to bed only to get up a few minutes later.

You again saw that nightmare about your uncle. You try to calm yourself down. You get up and drink some water, walk a little bit in your room. After finally you calm yourself down, you look at your phone. 1:03 am. Okay
If you want to get a proper rest then you have to sleep right now. You go to bed and close your eyes.

But someone's crys and screams reach to your ears. You get startled at the noises. Slowly getting up, you grab your gun in case you need it. You can never be too careful. Checking the time again you walk towards the noises, you end up before Bucky's door.

Worrying about his safety you check if the door is open and surprisedly it's open. You grab your gun and enter the room. The room is dark and nobody is here except Bucky in his bed tossing and turning.

As you notice Bucky is screaming and crying in his sleep you knew he is having a nightmare.

"Bucky? Bucky, hey! Hey. Wake up." You put your gun behind your back and shake bucky.

"Bucky you're having a nightmare." Bucky suddenly opens his eyes and he get startle by you. Bucky use his metal arm to hold your neck then he is about to punch you in the face with his right hand but he stop when he feels your warm hands in his arm and hears your voice.

"B-uccky, it's meh" your voice is a whisper now.

When his grip on your neck loosen a bit, you speak again.

"It's okay. You were having a nightmare."

"Oh god" Bucky quickly remove his hand and he place his face on his hands. "No no no. Did I hurt you!?"

Before you could answer Bucky speaks up.

"Why am I asking you? Of course I-I did. God what have I done! No no I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

To shut him up, you pull bucky into a hug and he quickly wrap his arms around you. "Shh! Shh... You didn't hurt me. I'm fine. You were just having a nightmare. Stop apologizing it's not your fault."

"I might not be in Hydra's control anymore but the memories haunts me every night. It's all my fault. I killed all those people!"

"No, Bucky. It's NOT your FAULT. It's all Hydra. Hydra is reason why those people are dead. Because of Hydra my uncle is dead." You don't know what came into you, you just said that one thing out loud that you never admitted before.

"Hydra killed your uncle?" With tears in his eyes, he looks at you. His voice is shakey

You sigh "yes. I just started working for shield that time. My uncle was a great agent in there. Because of him I became an agent too. I went to my first mission with my uncle and other agents. Hydra had some sort of powerful machine that can create new memories and destroy old memories. They had been capturing our agents and turning them against us with it. So we were told to destroy it and save our agents."

"Wait that machine was used on me. They destroyed my old memories or that's what they thought and gave me memories of a killer."

"Perhaps that time that machine wasn't powerful enough to destroy your memories."

Bucky hums in response. "So what happened?"

"So we went to that mission with our all best agents. My uncle recruited me, he built me like him when I was young. I was good what I do. I was excited to be part of something bigger so I went with them. We prepared ourselves for everything but we were never prepared for what happened there. They had a massive amount of super soldiers."