Insomnia

Warning: Death

You say good night to everyone and go to your to get some sleep. You change into your pajamas and remove your makeup, wash your face and brush your teeth.

You lay down on your bed, entering your sleep.

You and some shield agents are fighting Hydra . You can see from afar your uncle is fighting too. He look so brave you though. Suddenly things starts getting worse. More Hydra agents are coming. You are using your gun to shot.

Your uncle was fighting three agents then suddenly another agent comes behind him using a knife to stab his back. He pushed his knife more into your uncles body. You are trying go to him but there were too many agent fighting you. That agent pulls that knife then again stab him and then again then again. He was keep stabbing his all body. You are trying come, you can't help him. All you heard was your uncle's scream.

You waking up sweating and you are breathing. It take you a few moments to come back from your nightmare. At least you didn't scream.

You look at the clock on your nightstand. 2:57. It's 3 in the morning. You try to go back in sleep again but you can't fall asleep. Guess you aren't sleeping anymore. You decide to get some water. You get up from your bed, make your way to kitchen to get some water.

The hall are now dark. The black walls are making the hall more darker. You go to kitchen. Open the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"Can't sleep?" A feminine voice speak up making you jump. You turn and Natasha sitting in the kitchen counter almost invisible.

" Oh my! Miss Romanoff you scared me. No I just happened to awake. What about you?"

She shrugs her shoulder. " I can't really sleep knowing there is a alien living with us."

"Oh" that's all comes out my mouth.
Then I notice what she was wearing. She is all suit up and ready to fight mode. Guess she can't sleep because of Loki. She is scared Loki might do something. So she ready herself for anything.

"Don't worry. We are all here. If Loki trys to do something, we can handle him. And we have a witch with us here." I assure her with a smile.

"Hope so." I nod at her response. "I'm gonna go now" I point at where bedrooms are. She nods.

I walk with a water bottle in my hand. I stop after hearing some noise. I go where the noises are coming from. I walk in a room which is a gym I guess. I see a blond hair man is punching the punching bag. He is swearing and hitting real hard. And then bingo the punching bag fly out and hit the wall.

"What did that punching bag do to you?" I cringe

"Sorry I didn't know you are here"

"You can't sleep either?" I say and give him my untouched water bottle which he gratefully accept and take sip.

"No. I'm just- I can't fall asleep. It's just so-"

"No need to explain. It's okay I get it." I interrupted Steve

Bucky walks in. "Hey" he says

"Hey, why are you up?" I ask

"Ah um nightmare" he mumbles under his breath

"What?"

"Nothing" bucky quickly says

"You can't sleep because of Loki too?

"Yeah yeah that" Bucky says.

"Oh okay"

"You wanna spar with me?" Bucky ask