Meeting fight Avengers's version

Few days passed, Loki is warming up a little. By warming up means Loki isn't ignoring the meals that you have been bringing for him and he doesn't attack you anymore. All through he doesn't talk to anyone except Thor. They had a heart to heart conversation next day after you guys went for shopping. Nobody knows what was that about but you did get a clue that before their mother die, she left some things for her sons. Thor gave that to Loki and they talk.

The team is also becoming normal. They seems to sleep at night. But Nat is one of those people who stay prepare all the time. In those past days you become friends with Nat and Wanda. All through it's always Nat and you or Wanda or you, never you, Nat and Wanda. You don't understand why, people might think Natasha liked being the only girl of the team and liked having all the attention all by herself but you know it's not quite true.

She is actually quite hated being alone like nobody was there for her when she needs girl talk and not to mention all her life she worked with other widows. Whenever she gets some time, she comes to your room to talk to you. Even though she wasn't a movie addict like you, now she became one. Almost everytime you guys watch movie, you call Wanda to join which she appreciates a lot, but sometimes you give both girls time alone with you. Nat is always busy with missions and Wanda still healing from her losses, maybe that's why they haven't become friends.

You are quite friendly person yourself. Not only you adjust yourself to your work but also the team. It's like you're also a part of the team. You're like a open book to them yet they don't know everything about you.

"Miss l/n, Mr. Stark want you to join the meeting with others." Friday announce.

You look up from your journal to the table clock. 10:00pm. What's so important that Tony would hold a meeting at this hour. Shrugging the thought off you make your way to meeting room.

As you move forward, you can hear Tony and Steve's shouting. Nat and Sam is trying calm them down however they are failing to do that.

"What's going on?" Your voice is like a whisper compare to the shouting.

"He already tried to kill her twice in this month, Tony!"

"And she saved herself twice, Rogers! She can handle herself. Besides this is why she is here for!"

"Why she is here for? To die? It hasn't been a month and she will be here all alone for god's sake."

"That's not I meant. Stop twisting my word. One of the reasons, she is here because we need someone to keep an eye on Loki when everyone is gone for mission." Tony pulls his hair out of frustration.

"She is still new-"

"And quiet good what she do!" You cut Steve off. Two oldie kids are now quiet and looking at you dumbfounded.

You roll your eyes. "Why don't you guys ask me if I can do or not instead of doing debate."

"That's what I have been trying to say from the start." Bruce says irritatedly.

"What are you doing?" Sam ask Bucky and Thor who has been playing rock paper scissors.

"Nothing to worry about" Thor speak in a mighty superhero manner.

"We are here discussing important matter and you are playing rocky papers like kids? Does Vision went in silent mode or Wanda hexed him?" Tony ask in disbelief.

"Discussing? More like yelling" Brunette witch says looking at Tony and Steve.

"Better playing like kids than behaving like a kid" Bucky answer Tony.

"And I did NOT hex anyone. He is charging!" Wanda get angry at Tony's accusation.

"Robots cannot be hexed, can it?" Bucky ask in confusion. Poor old man needs to be updated more than Vision.

"No" Bruce simply answer him.

"Vision is android not robot, Buck." Steve tell his best friend.

"Okay! Guys stop!" Black widow hold her hands up in the air. "I agree with y/n. We should ask her."

"Y/n, we have a important mission from Fury. We have to stop Hydra from stealing something. Something dangerous. We don't know what is it or where is it. That's why team needs to go for a week. Do you think you can handle Loki all by yourself for a week? Some of us will return before a week." Natasha explain to you.

"It's okay if you say n-" Steve couldn't finish his sentence you speak up.

"I can do it. I was trained for more dangerous missions than this. I get it you guys don't trust me-"

"No it's not about trust. We are worried about your safety." Bruce tell you.

You can't help but smile. "I'm grateful that you're worried but trust me I will be fine."

"Okay it's decided. We are leaving tomorrow morning 9ish." Tony leaves the room, others follow.

Steves come to you with worried eyes. "Y/n I don't doubt you. I'm just worried. Are you sure you gonna be okay?"

"Yes Steve I will be fine. If anything happens I will tell Friday." You assure the blonde hair.

"Okay. Thanks. I'm just looking out for you."

"That's sweet and I'm not complaining Steve but this is my job."

"Steve you need to get some sleep if you wanna go to mission. So stop flirting go to sleep" Bucky jokes.

"I'm not flirting!" Steve's cheeks turns tinted red.

"Yes you are and you're bad at it" Bucky laughs.

"Goodnight Steve" you whisper. Your cheeks are red as well

"Goodnight" Steve wish you back.

"Goodnight Bucky" you tell Bucky

"Night"

You walks out of the room.

Steve hit on Bucky's shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"I was not flirting!"

"Please Stevie. I know you. You were definitely flirting with her. Well trying to flirting."

"No I'm not. And what do you trying? I can flirting perfectly"

"So you're admitting you were flirting."

"No I-I am not." Steve's cheeks are now totally red.

"Okay okay whatever helps you fall asleep in night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting tired of waiting for new Avengers movie

~M~