Chapter 84

The end is here...

Ramadan starts the next two days. Ikiey, Hammad, Habib, and Heba are all going back to Cairo, and from Cairo, they will board their respective flights to different destinations. While Ikiey and Hammad return to Bristol to meet family and continue with their work at the Hospital since Hammad has been retained As a senior Doctor, Heba, and Habib will be going for Umrah. They were just going to be away from each other for a month but it felt like they were never going to see each other again! So many memories shared within this short period, Omaa, Dina, Ayeza, and Nazir would miss them the most, and even little Yusuf would miss his Aunts and Uncles too.

The last seven days weren't just filled with sharing joyful memories, For Ikiey, she learned, relearned, and unlearned a lot of things about Hammad, his family, and culture. For Heba, she recalled past dark experiences and some cold moments but it didn't break her like always, it instead made her feel stronger and embrace herself. In all honesty, she didn't regret coming back home, no matter what, Home is still Home, especially with her almost-perfect husband, it felt better.

As they prepared to leave for the airports, there was this nostalgic feeling they couldn't get rid of. Ikiey honestly misses home, she misses Hajiya's warmth, Umma's cooking, Abooh's stories, and Jawaad's troubles, well she hopes he stops troubling her like he always does especially since he will be getting married soon. As much as she misses all of her family members, she doesn't want to leave Hammad's family, especially Omaa and Ayeza. They've been so welcoming and friendly that they've built such an intimate bond that felt like HOME to her. They are truly nice people.

And for Heba, she didn't know what it was but she was feeling edgy. Is it because it's her first time visiting the Prophet's city? The holiest city? Or is it simply because this is her first time traveling with her husband alone?? With no companies? Just the two of them? Well whatever it is, it felt good despite the uneasiness. She would miss Omaa, Ayeza, and every other person for sure but she was at rest knowing in Shaa Allah they will meet again in a month since Ikiey's wedding will be coming up soon and it will be in Bristol, as per Hajiya's wish and all her Family members will come to Bristol for the wedding celebration. She honestly can't wait to see everyone in Bristol, she can't wait for the wedding because it's going to be a double celebration, Ikiey and Jawaad's wedding will take place on the same day, that was Hajiya's request too and everyone agreed to it. The decision was taken a day before during a live video consisting of Abooh, Omaa, Umma, Hajiya, Mr Aman, and Sheeba's parents.

Now, recalling what had happened yesterday, Heba smiled. Remembering how Ikiey curled up inside the blanket in excitement when she was told about the wedding being fixed. She was shy but at the same time happy, Heba wished she had smiled like that at the news of her impromptu wedding, not that she knew she was getting married to the world's best husband.

She remembered how Nazir hosted them out again for their last dinner in Thebes, in his restaurant which is one of the most beautiful restaurants in the whole of Egypt. They had so many meals and talked till they were filled to the brim. It was surely one of the most memorable and beautiful nights they all would never forget.
"Are you ready?" Habib's voice brought her out of her trance as she tilted her head to his side, his face wearing a smile. Heba kindly nodded, returning the smile. Their stuff was already outside, probably already booked into the boot. Habib walked closer and only halted when he was just an inch away from her, gradually he wrapped his hands across her tiny waist and he loved feeling the beads adorned across it.

Habib didn't miss the jolt of electricity that sparked in her body as he gently caressed her waistline. Just like always, she fell into his arms, without any fear knowing he had got her forever. "Are you missing everyone, already?" He whispered, his deep voice resonating through her ears. She didn't respond verbally, instead, she gave a slight nod and all he did was just Pat her hair, assuring her that all was well. The next minute, they went out of the room, and together with Ayeza, Nazir, Omaa, Hammad, and Ikiey, they bid every member of the house goodbye before making it to Abooh's living room. He was right there, on his King Size couch, waiting for them. He has always been a reputable man, his shoulders stood gracefully as he watched them come in.

"Oh my!" He carved out a genuine side upon seeing them. "Are you ready for your flight?" He asked and they nodded. "May Allah always be with you all and I wish you the safest journey" He showered them with his blessings before they left the house, Ayeza couldn't help but shed a tear or two... She couldn't help it, she would miss them around especially her new sister, a New addition to the family, Ikram.

Three hours later...

They arrived at Cairo's international airport. Immediately, Hammad and Ikiey took off from there to Bristol since it was already time for their booked flight. They had booked a 2 pm flight knowing Cairo to Bristol is approximately seven hours. Though Ikiey exchanged numerous hugs with Heba and Habib right before she left, she also Shed a tear, already feeling their absence.
Habib and Heba's flight was till 5 P.m., so they still had about three hours to spend in Cairo. From Cairo to Mecca is just an hour and a few minutes' journey.

They spent their time wisely, Heba has always wanted to visit the local market in Cairo as she has seen some videos online before and she absolutely loves how their market is and the ancient products they do sell. Subhannallah, she could only imagine the feeling of being there but today she was actually experiencing it and it's nothing short of beautiful. Clothed in a beautiful Abaya with a maxi jilbab, Walking hand in hand, with her spouse, down the bustling atmosphere, exotic scents, resonant sights, sounds will envelop one into a deep sense of a beautiful adventure. The market is indeed a treasure trove of cultural delight, with vibrant textiles, intricately crafted jewelries, and aromatic spices. They stopped at some stalls and got a few handmade crafts for room decor and jewellery for Heba, haggled with some friendly vendors and tasted some delicious and popular street food even though Habib wasn't really the type to eat Street food, that day was an exemption to his strictly adhered principle.

They laughed, laughed and laughed! Feeling of love felt upon their sight. They received a lot of blessings from older ones and more "Allahumma Barik" "Masha Allah" "lovely couples!" from random strangers in the city of Cairo.

They enjoyed the three hours break to the fullest before the boarded a taxi back to the airport and finally, flew their way to Mecca, Saudi Arabia.