High Pointe - Episode 5

Victor

I leaned back, taking in the full expanse of her naked body once more. I had seen it all earlier, of course, but not like this. Not splayed out so openly and completely vulnerable. Her chest rose and fell with slow, even breaths. My gaze followed the rise and fall, drinking in the sight of her bare breasts and slightly darker nipples. Her hair was fanned out in a wild halo around her head, like some dark angel just waiting to avenge. I was tempted to pull out my camera and capture the moment and return to it later, but I wasn't certain how much time I had before she woke and I wasn't willing to waste a second of the time we had.

There was so much left of her to explore.

Traveling down her body, trailing my fingers over those too-prominent ribs, I enjoyed the way her skin pebbled into gooseflesh at my touch.

"So fucking responsive," I praised her as I settled in between her legs. "Don't lose that when you wake tomorrow, Sophia. Be a good girl and I'll make you the most spectacular dancer the world has ever seen."

She didn't reply, but I willed my words to reach her through the layers of drugs and exhaustion.

I paused between her legs, marveling at the temptation hidden there. I ached to touch her, to explore every inch of what was mine. Unable to stop myself, I brushed a gentle finger along the outer lips of her pussy and glanced up to check her reaction. Part of me expected to find her staring at me, wide eyed and horrified. To scream and scramble back, insisting I explain myself.

Instead, she breathed softly in her sleep, unaware of just how easy it would be for me to take everything I wanted. A thrill of exhilaration ran through me and I laughed, letting out a breath against her that caused her to shift away from me instinctively. With a low growl I gripped one thigh and pulled her back into place. Back where she belonged.

Like a doll, she remained exactly where I put her.

Reaching out to caress her pussy again, I watched hungrily as my fingers found their way into the warm wet heat of her inner lips. Spreading them open, I sucked in a breath as her entrance reacted the chill of the room, clenching tight and fluttering, dark pink and oh so tempting.

My cock ached to drive into her.

Not yet, I thought. Savor this while you still can.

Like a man starved I dipped my head down, using my thumbs to keep her spread her open as I flicked my tongue against her, testing her response. She made a tiny noise, somewhere between a whimper and a groan, but didn't move. The sound was music to my ears and I leaned in, giving her a firmer swipe of my tongue. She jerked beneath me, hips arching into the touch rather than trying to squirm away.

She was perfect. The way she tasted, the way she felt, and even the way she responded to my touch despite being completely unaware of what was going on. Using both hands to press her thighs further apart, she stayed where she was placed, splayed open for the world to see as I explored every inch of her with my mouth.

I licked around her clit, avoiding it for now as I pressed a single finger into her as far as it would go. I groaned at how tight she was. She wasn't even clenching down and yet I could feel the way her inner walls gripped my finger. My cock was much thicker, and the thought of how it would feel inside of her was enough to send a jolt of pleasure up my spine.

Diving back in like a man starved, I whirled my tongue around the spot where my finger disappeared inside of her, lapping up the taste of her warm flesh before dragging my way to the top again. I slid a second finger inside and scissored her open, greedily consuming the damp heat of her arousal in the space between them.

By the time my jaw began to ache the taste of her coated my tongue. She was covered in a light sheen between her legs, a combination of saliva and her own juices. Sitting back to admire my work, I glanced up at her face again. Her cheeks were flush in that gorgeous pink now, her dark lashes splayed out against her cheeks. She looked like she was having a nice dream.

She's going to wake up eventually I realized, and pressed my face into her thigh as disappointment hit me. Now that I'd gotten a taste of her I knew I wasn't letting her go. She would learn to let me have my way, or she would never leave this room. It would be a while before I had another chance to lay her out like this, though, completely defenceless and at my will. If I drugged her too often she would never have a chance to improve her technique and my instruction would be of no use.

I would have to wait a while, hold off until the right time presented itself. During the rest periods I'd built into her training schedule, perhaps. It would benefit her to let go completely like that and I would have another chance to enjoy her as I pleased.

Until then I'd go mad with desire if I didn't find out what it felt like to drive into her. I needed a taste, if nothing else. Something to satisfy me until the next time I could have my way. Reaching out, I gripped her hip and pulled her down the bed, spreading her legs a little wider to make room for myself. She was still pliable, and settling in right where I wanted her to. Her pussy taunted me as I pulled her even closer, leaving her wide open and ready for me.

It was only a taste. Just a bit of pressure, not even entering her. No, the first time I fucked her she would be awake. She would watch me the entire time. For now, all I would give her was the tip. Just enough to satisfy us both.

Reaching down to stroke myself a few times, I lined my cock up with her and slid the head inside. A rush of pleasure went through me at the warmth, the wet heat surrounding my cockhead as I carefully held myself back. I wanted more. Desperately wanted to push in deeper, to thrust harder. Instead, I rubbed the head of my cock against her click and then dipped back in to that pool of warmth. Just enough to make my tip glisten as I pulled back again before sliding the head along the welcoming heat of her entrance.

A low moan escaped her, breaking my concentration. My eyes flew up to her face to find hers still closed. Her eyebrows had drawn together though, and her lips were pressed into a small frown. As if she were confused. As if she were fighting the drugs to wake.

I couldn't have that. If she woke now and found me this way, it would me so much more difficult to get her to listen during practice.

No, she had to work on her technique first. The sex would be a reward, something I could introduce as positive reinforcement. And if she wanted a release, then she would have to listen and do exactly as I asked.

Sliding myself out, I leaned down to gave her another long lick, making sure to press against her clit hard enough to feel the muscles of her lower abdomen tighten in response. Then I pulled back and wrapped my hand around my cock, pumping fast and hard as I closed my eyes as sank into my recent memories of her mouth and her pussy.

It only took a moment before the pleasure coiled in my lower back and I grunted out a quiet curse as my release hit me hard. My cum coated her stomach in thick ropes of white, splattering across her skin and marking her as mine.

Mine.

She was mine, and soon she would learn to obey. Soon I would have her every way I wanted. But not yet. Not today.

For now, I had to content myself with meticulously cleaning her up, bandaging the wounds on her feet, and getting her dressed once more. Snapping a custom designed cuff around her right wrist, I hooked a matching chain into it and fastened the other end around the leg of the bed frame.

"Soon," I promised her, kissing her forehead before standing and heading for the door. I glanced back at her before closing it behind me, standing in the door frame as I watched her sleep. She was so sweet like this, complacent and vulnerable. She had no idea what was coming next, but as I turned away from her and locked the door behind me, I smiled.

She would learn soon enough.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well then! Victor has gotten his way and taken things a little further than he was planning.

Next chapter, Sophia wakes up!

How do we think that's going to go? Did you enjoy this dark and dirty scene or were there any parts that took you out of the experience?