Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings

He looked at me with those eyes... those dazzling blue eyes..

*Nanon pov*

I sighed, looking at the company I work... Most people must think that it is my last day or the first day..

Now, how do I tell them that I just got promoted, but I am not happy..

First day as the secretary of Mr. Pawat, my boss who was my classmate, and asked me to be his friend.

When did things start being different?? Or was it just me who was living in another world.

Well, I can't do anything about it, can I? 

Standing outside the company, looking at the employees rushing towards the door brought a smile on my face..

"I used to be one.." I thought...

Just then, a car honk brought me to reality.."He is here."

A man in a black suit with his cold aura and an emotionless face got out of the car, and I rushed to greet him..

"Good morning, Mr.Pawat.." I bow slightly, showing my respect towards him while he just stared around.

"Secretary Korapat, I want you in my office within 5 minutes." Without hearing anything, he left.. Was this the same man who asked me to be his friend.

My colleagues rushed towards me, making me realize that I forgot to tell them about my promotion..

"Nanon, is it true that you got promoted?"

"You are now the secretary of Mr. Pawat..?"

"Please tell me this isn't true.."

"I thought you didn't want that position."

"What would I do without you."

They bombarded me with questions, grabbing all the attention towards us..

"Guys.. guys... calm down. Yes, I got promoted and I don't want to be late now. So, I'll catch up with you all at lunch, okay? Now, bye.."

Without hearing anything from them, I rushed toward the elevator.. This feels weird actually, especially being called'Secretary Korapat' instead of 'Employee Korapat'..

Without noticing, I am now here standing in front of the door of our boss asking permission to enter..

"Come in." A husky voice called from inside, and it was no doubt, it's from Mr. Pawat.

Get yourself together, Nanon. FIGHTING!!!

Nanon: Mr. Pawat, you called me?

Ohm: Yes.. Since you are now my secretary, I want you to take care of my schedules and accompany me to every meeting.

Nanon: Sure, sir.

Ohm: Hmm.. so what's my schedule for today?

I looked over to the iPad I was holding, looking through his schedule.

Nanon: The schedule is pretty clear today.. You have meetings with the investors around 8, which is half an hour later.. The lunch time, you are free, and at 4, you have another meeting. That's all..

He just nodded while I stood there clueless.. My workplace, where is it?

Nanon: Mr. Pawat, where should I start working?

Ohm: Your room is just beside mine, and your belongings are already shifted..

Nanon: May I take my leave then?