Enzo's Audition Tape

*Static*

???: "Is it rolling?" *The camera then nodded*

Enzo: "Good, Hello Total Drama, I'm Enzo Klein, I'm sure you've heard of me, the child prodigy that won every competition I was in" *He said confidently while inspecting his fingers*

???: "Except for one" *The cameraperson muttered*

[Enzo glared at the person, making them mutter out a faint sorry]

Enzo: "I assume, I'm guaranteed to have a spot here, I mean come on! You want competition and drama right? I can provide both of those things, but in case you're still not convinced! Here are my qualities and talents! I'm good at almost everything! I'm liked by many, every girl and boy in my school was head over heels for me when I became the most popular contestant voted in a TV show I participated in! Sure I might have put itching powder on some of the contestant's food making them look like blow fishes but what's a little sabotaging to ensure you win right?"

Enzo: "And here I can show you my many many trophies! See this is when I won Outlasters! And this is when I won the Amazing race! Oh and this one is where I came-" *He then looks at it again*
"Second.." *He clenches his fist at the sight before sighing and turning back to the camera*

Enzo: "So Total Drama, I hope you'll pick me, I mean come on, it's the right choice."

*Static*