Episode 8 {Paddle(ss) Team}

[The episode starts with the teams standing infront of Chris, ready to listen to what today's challenge will be]

Chris: "Bass, Gophers! Today's challenge is a true summer camp experience! A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake to boooney isssland! when you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two hour hike through treacherous, dense jungles!"

Geoff: "We gotta por-what?"

Chris: "Portage, dude. Walk with your canoe."

Geoff: "Ohh"

Chris: "When you arrive at the other end of the island, you must build a rescue fire that will be judged by me! The first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility! MOVE CAMPERS MOVE!"

[Everyone started running as soon as Chris said so but was then stopped just as soon as they started by Chris himself]

Chris: "Oh wait, one more thing I should mention legend has it, if you take anything from the island you'll be cursed foreverrrr!!!" *Lightning struck as soon as he finished saying it, adding dramatic effects to it*

Owen: "Yeah! A CURSED ISLAND WHOOO!" *He raises his arms while everyone looks at him weirdly causing for him to lower it*

Chris: "Now get in your canoe and let's have some fun!"

Owen: "YES!"

[Beth came running to Chris after doing her business a tissue paper still attached to her shoe]

Beth: "W-What did I miss?"

Chris: "Canoes."

[She ran towards the other to join her team]

*Scene change*

Courtney: "Okay guys, we really need to step up right now, we're really stinking!"

Heather: "Yeah, I mean losing three times in a row? I really expected more from your team" *She mockingly said passing by the killer bass*

Courtney: "Ugh, she's gonna get it with her attitude."

DJ: "Yo! Court wanna be my canoe partner?"

[Courtney was about to agree but Enzo stopped her]

Enzo: "Actually, we're already partnered up, isn't that right?"

Courtney: "What are you doing?!" *She hissed*

Enzo: "We need to have an alliance talk about our strategy. Honestly I thought you'd know, having that Type A personality. Guess I thought too highly of you huh?"

Courtney: "Ugh, stop you're belittling talk, it's not gonna work on me."

[Enzo shrugged and just walked towards their canoe with Courtney following close behind crossing her arms]

Courtney: "Okay so the best way to carry a canoe easily if we both hold it by both ends and use a basic underhand lift then-"

Enzo: "I get it!" *He then attempts to carry it all by himself*

Courtney: "You're not getting anywhere with that, let me help." *She approaches Enzo*

Enzo: "UGH I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I CAN- urggh DO THIS ON MY- ngh OWN!" *He then finally carried it as he held the canoe above his head* 

Courtney: "Fine, go and paddle us there on your own too, I could kill for an hour of relaxing without any hooligans bothering me"

Enzo: "And by hooligans you mean Duncan?" *He teased placing the Canoe on the ocean as Courtney grumbles*