Episode 2 {Fright Height}

Chris: "Okay! Today's challenge is threefold! Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 ft high cliff into the lake!"

Bridgette: "Piece of cake."

Chris: "If you look you will see two target areas! the wider area represents the side of the lake that we filled with psychotic maneating sharks! Inside the area is a safe zone, That's your target area, which.. were pretty sure is shark free!"

Leshawna: "Excuse me?"

Chris: "For each member of your team that jumps and actually... survives! there will be a crate of supplies waiting below, Inside the crate are supplies you'll need for the second part of the challenge, building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight! The losers, will be sending someone home, let's see, Killer bass your up first"

Bridgette: "Oh wow, so.. who wants to go first?"

Owen: "Hey don't sweat it guys I heard that these kind of shows always make the intern do the stunts first to make sure it's completely survivable"

Enzo: "Uh no, more chances of contestants dying or getting injured means higher ratings to the producers of every Reality show"

Beth: "How do you know that?"

Enzo: "Uh Hello? Literally been participating in shows since the day I was born, I know the process of it all like the back of my hand"

Beth: "Did you win them all?"

[[Confession Booth]]

Enzo: "Trust me I really wanted to say I did, but I knew if I did say I won every show I've been in I'll be a huge threat! ..more than I already am"

[[Confessional End]]

Enzo: "No, I don't wanna talk about it"

Eva: "So, who's up?"

Duncan: "Ladies first~"

Bridgette: "Fine Ill go, it's no big deal just a cliff dive into a circle full of hungry sharks"

[Bridgette then dives off, perfectly landing on the safe area, she then waves to the boat to pick her up]

Tyler: "She did it! Yeah! Yeah! Alright I'm next!" *He runs off to get a running start* "COWABUNGA!"

[Tyler unfortunately landed on one of the buoys, making everyone wince in pain as he slowly falls off of it to get picked up by the boat, then the other Bass members jumped, Geoff jumped, letting out a cheerful scream. Then Eva jumped next]

Eva: "LOOK OUT BELOW!"

[Duncan jumped not even having any emotions on his face whilst he falls]

DJ: "Nuh-uh no way man! I'm not jumping"

Chris: "Scared of heights?"

DJ: "Yeah, ever since I was a child!"

Chris: "Aww, that's alright big guy, unfortunately that also makes you a chicken!" *Chris then puts a chicken hat on DJ's head* "So you'll have to wear this for the rest of the day!"

DJ: "Aw man for real?" *Chris then makes chicken noises*

Chris: "That means the chicken path down is that a-way! NEXT!"

[Ezekiel then gets a running start and jumps off, only to hit a few ledges on his way down, thankfully he still managed to land in the safe area, he floats above and gives the team a thumbs up as they celebrate]