Episode 13 {What A Sight}

It's that episode, so expect some sexual themes here. Don't worry there's no smut! (Yet at least) and don't worry it's pretty tame

[The episode starts with everyone sleeping semi-peacefully, that is until a loud noise emitted outside, turns out it was Chris, riding a plane. This caused for everyone to get out of their sleepwear and head outside to see what's going on]

Chris: "INCOMING!!"

[Chris yelled steering his plane down]

Geoff: "HIT THE DECK!!"

[everyone ran off as Chris comes down landing his plane successfully, kind of. He hit the outhouse revealing a bear eating marshmallows]

Chris: "YES! I CANT WANT TO GET MY PILOT'S LICENSE

[Chris opens the window of the plane]

Chris: "Just flexing your muscles for today's EXTREME SPORT CHALLENGE!!"

Gwen: "Ugh, it's too early for this!"

Chris: "This week you'll participate in 3 challenges. First up, EXTREME SOFA BED SKYDIVING!! contestants will plummet- uh.. skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below"

[Chef jumps on the sofa bed only for it to close in on him as he lets out muffled sounds of pain]

Chris: "Of course, you'll be skydiving from 5,000 feet! And using these!" *He then tossed them a few 'perfectly working' parachutes* "Our lucky contestants are.. Trent and Harold!!"

Trent: "Sure, why not. You know what they say on black comb mountain bro: best glimpse of heaven is on the way into hell! Let's do this"

Harold: "Yeah! I'm sure I'll complete this challenge, I'm an expert at skydiving! Our counselors threw me on a trampoline too hard on magic camp and it sent me flying so yeah, I'm pretty experienced. So BRING IT ON!"

Chris: "Not so fast! Because the second challenge of the day is... EXTREME RODEO MOOSE RIDING! Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or, be hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found!"

Leshawna: "That stank valley is nothing but laundry day back home"

Chris: "It's your lucky day, Leshawna! You're riding for Gophers! And Geoff you'll ride for Bass"

Geoff: "Yeah!!"

Owen: "He doesn't look to bucky to me, Hi beautiful~" *he then gets punched by the moose*

Chris: "AND THE FINAL CHALLENGE! EXTREME SEADEW WATERSKIING!! contestants will waterski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line, while a member from the opposing team drives the seating!"

Heather: "How can we waterski without water?"

Chris: "It's really hard! Check it out!"

[Chef then tried to go over a ramp, riding a waterski only to fail miserably and bounce around all over the place. This caused for Chris to laugh]

Chris: "Awesome! Enzo! You'll ski for the Killer Bass"

Enzo: "Oh wow, I just can't take a break or sit in the sidelines can I?!"

Chris: "And Lindsay for the screaming Gophers!"

Lindsay: "Ye-hes!! I can model my new bikini!"

Chris: "Now for the cool swag! Whoever scores the most challenges gets bragging rights for the night, saves their butt from elimination and wins a trip down a multi massage, mobile trailer!"