Episode 3 {Schemer- I mean Sleeper}

[The time of day was very peaceful, every camper was having their deserved rest. That is until Chris blows his airhorn making everyone wake up and Enzo fall off his bunk]

Enzo: "AUGH! WHAT THE F-" *Chris blows the airhorn again, making Enzo cover his mouth in surprise*

[Enzo gets up and heads outside and stands on the door frame as he tries to get himself more awake. Leshawna then runs up to the window to yell]

Leshawna: "DO I LOOK LIKE A FARMER TO YOU?"

*TIME SKIP*

[Everyone finally gets dressed out of their sleepwear as they stand outside, listening to Chris. Enzo stands by Dj, they notice Cody trying to grab Eva's MP3 player before Eva catches him and tries to bite his arm off]

Chris: "Morning! Hope you slept well"

Heather: "Hi Chris, you look really buff in those shorts~!"

Chris: "I know!"

Enzo: "Suck-up" *Enzo muttered putting his sleeping pills on his back pocket*

Chris: "Okay I hope you're ready cause you're challenge starts at exactly one minute!"

Owen: "Excuse me, I don't think that's enough time for breakfast!"

Chris: "Oh you'll get breakfast, Owen... Right after you finish your 20km run around the lake!"

Eva: "Oh, so you're funny now? You know what else I think is funny?" *She walks over and raises her fist, as the other Bass hold her back*

Courtney: "Eva, try to control your temper!" *She hissed*

Eva: "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

Chris: "A little... You have 30 seconds!"

[[Confessional Booth]]

Courtney: "Okay, that girl Eva, Needs to control her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out the window, and broken the locks on one of the bathroom doors!"

[[Confession End]]

Chris: "Alright! On your marks! GET SET! GO!"

[Everyone started to run immediately, trying to beat each other just to reach the main lodge, after a while the others including Enzo just started walking]

Enzo: "What even is the point of this... challenge?"

Dj: "Don't know but if I learnt something from the one day ive stayed here is that Chris always has something planned"

Enzo: "You tell me... People are already getting tired by just moving" *Owen then runs past, panting heavily as he continuously repeats the same phrase 'need water'* "That just proves my point..."

Dj: "Right, You're Enzo right? You seem like a nice guy!"

[[Confessional Booth]]

Enzo: "Nice guy? I mean I dont mind being called that, bonus points for being likeable which means higher chance of winning, but unless he forgot what happened last challenge between me and Courtney, He wouldn't have said that he's planning something... I got it! He's doing false flattery on me! Oh ho... I've done that way too many times to notice it. Actually you know what? I might actually let myself fall into that facade, maybe then I'll get to go far in this game"

[[Confession End]]

Enzo: "Do you really mean that? we literally just interacted once this fanfic... I mean show."